- Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease two flat baking trays.
- Place the butter, sugar and golden syrup into a saucepan and stir over a medium heat to allow to melt.
- In a large bowl, sieve the flour and add the oats. Pour in the butter mixture and mix well together.
- Using a dessertspoon, place a spoonful of mixture on to the lined trays, keeping them about 2 inches apart to allow for spreading.
- To decorate, use toppings of your choice and sprinkle on top.
- Place trays into oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, cool in tin and then transfer to wire tray to cool completely.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Herb & Chilli Butter on BBQ Prawns
Butter is one of the most versatile and widely used ingredients by chefs all ove...
Lamb chops with red wine, rosemary and garlic butter
Marinated lamb chops. Tender and tasty. Bring out the best in them with rosemary...
SUMMER GARDEN HERB CHICKEN KIEV WITH CHEDDAR CRUMB
METHOD: Pre-heat the oven to 180c/ 350°F / gas mark 4....
Farmette’s Farmhouse Tres Leches Cake
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...