- Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease two flat baking trays.
- Place the butter, sugar and golden syrup into a saucepan and stir over a medium heat to allow to melt.
- In a large bowl, sieve the flour and add the oats. Pour in the butter mixture and mix well together.
- Using a dessertspoon, place a spoonful of mixture on to the lined trays, keeping them about 2 inches apart to allow for spreading.
- To decorate, use toppings of your choice and sprinkle on top.
- Place trays into oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, cool in tin and then transfer to wire tray to cool completely.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Vegetable Tart with Balsamic Reduction
Method: To make the pesto Place the basil, olive oil,...
Almond Roca Cake
Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease two round cake tins and line with pa...
Strawberry Victoria Sponge Cake
Home Sweet Home is all the sweeter with freshly baked Victorian sponge cake. Tra...
Hummus & Rainbow Sandwich
Begin by soft boiling the eggs for approximately 6-7 minutes and leav...
Easy Peasy Potato Samosas
To watch Jess Murphy cook this tasty dish, click...