- Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease two flat baking trays.
- Place the butter, sugar and golden syrup into a saucepan and stir over a medium heat to allow to melt.
- In a large bowl, sieve the flour and add the oats. Pour in the butter mixture and mix well together.
- Using a dessertspoon, place a spoonful of mixture on to the lined trays, keeping them about 2 inches apart to allow for spreading.
- To decorate, use toppings of your choice and sprinkle on top.
- Place trays into oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, cool in tin and then transfer to wire tray to cool completely.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Halloween Monster Cookies
Start with the cream. Finely chop the chocolate and place in a bowl w...
Lemon Polenta cake
Beat together the butter and sugar until you get a fluffy & pale...
Kerrygold Jam Drop Cookies
To watch Shane Smith cook these tasty jam drop cookies, click...
Chocolate Biscuit Cake Christmas Cracker
Perfect for a delicious edible Christmas gift this Christmas! Place...
Cranberry and Stuffing Christmas Crackers
This recipe makes 8 of Shane Smith's cranberry & stuffing Christmas crack...