- Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease two flat baking trays.
- Place the butter, sugar and golden syrup into a saucepan and stir over a medium heat to allow to melt.
- In a large bowl, sieve the flour and add the oats. Pour in the butter mixture and mix well together.
- Using a dessertspoon, place a spoonful of mixture on to the lined trays, keeping them about 2 inches apart to allow for spreading.
- To decorate, use toppings of your choice and sprinkle on top.
- Place trays into oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, cool in tin and then transfer to wire tray to cool completely.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
This recipe makes perfectly crisp gingerbread house that will have everyone g...
Apple & Hazelnut Streusel
This winter warmer is scrumptious with custard, clotted cream or crème fraîche...
Kerrygold Honey Glazed Ham
It's not a holiday feast without the Christmas ham and this recipe for a sticky...
Nettle Soup with pumpkin seed oil
Wash the nettles and chop them finely. Melt the...