- Melt your butter and add it to a shallow bowl. Mix in crushed garlic and half of the chopped parsley. Keep some of the melted butter mix aside in another dish for serving.
- In another shallow bowl, add the breadcrumbs.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the melted butter to a large fry pan. Turn the heat to medium-high.
- Dredge each chicken thigh in the melted butter, followed by the fresh breadcrumbs.
- Lay each piece of chicken in the skillet. Cook on the first side until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- Flip and cook the other side. Use a meat thermometer to ensure the chicken reaches 73c in the thickest part.
- Slice the cooked chicken, pile it onto a serving platter, and serve with the rest of the melted butter and sprinkle with rest of the parsley. Garnish with a squeeze of lemon juice, if desired.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
SUMMER GARDEN HERB CHICKEN KIEV WITH CHEDDAR CRUMB
METHOD: Pre-heat the oven to 180c/ 350°F / gas mark 4....
Baked aubergine with tomato and cheese
Whoever said vegetables lack substance will eat their words with our baked auber...
This Rhubab-Crème is perfect for any event! Preparation:...
There’s no doubt that making an authentic Bolognese sauce can take a bit...
Vegetable Tart with Balsamic Reduction
Method: To make the pesto Place the basil, olive oil,...
Pan Fried Hake with Lemon & Herb butter sauce
Of course this recipe is great with just parsley but experiment with a combin...