- Melt your butter and add it to a shallow bowl. Mix in crushed garlic and half of the chopped parsley. Keep some of the melted butter mix aside in another dish for serving.
- In another shallow bowl, add the breadcrumbs.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the melted butter to a large fry pan. Turn the heat to medium-high.
- Dredge each chicken thigh in the melted butter, followed by the fresh breadcrumbs.
- Lay each piece of chicken in the skillet. Cook on the first side until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- Flip and cook the other side. Use a meat thermometer to ensure the chicken reaches 73c in the thickest part.
- Slice the cooked chicken, pile it onto a serving platter, and serve with the rest of the melted butter and sprinkle with rest of the parsley. Garnish with a squeeze of lemon juice, if desired.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Field mushroom soup with crunchy garlic croutons
Autumn beckons with this earthy wholesome soup. Forage for wild field mushrooms...
Great shortbread never goes unnoticed. The quintessential buttery biscuit deserv...
Easy One Tray Chicken Dinner
Looking for a quick and easy dish that will please everyone? Try these chicken f...
If you're entertaining guests this Halloween then try out these deliciously crea...