Garlic-Butter Fried Chicken
Serves 4-5 people Prep Time 10 minutes Cooking TIme 20 minutes
- 7 boneless chicken thighs (skin on or off, your choice)
- 150g Kerrygold® Irish Creamery Butter 454g
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Small bunch of parsley, finely chopped
- 100g fresh breadcrumbs
- lemons, for garnish (optional)
- Melt your butter and add it to a shallow bowl. Mix in crushed garlic and half of the chopped parsley. Keep some of the melted butter mix aside in another dish for serving.
- In another shallow bowl, add the breadcrumbs.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the melted butter to a large fry pan. Turn the heat to medium-high.
- Dredge each chicken thigh in the melted butter, followed by the fresh breadcrumbs.
- Lay each piece of chicken in the skillet. Cook on the first side until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- Flip and cook the other side. Use a meat thermometer to ensure the chicken reaches 73c in the thickest part.
- Slice the cooked chicken, pile it onto a serving platter, and serve with the rest of the melted butter and sprinkle with rest of the parsley. Garnish with a squeeze of lemon juice, if desired.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Cheesy Potato Soup
Is there anything quite as Irish as Potato Soup? That’s why we found it fit...
Rory O’Connell’s Leek Mousse with Mussels and Sauce Bretonne
Rory O'Connell's leek mousse is rich and delicious and should be served in sm...
Hazelnut Toffee Buttercrunch
Shane Smith's hazelnut toffee buttercrunch recipe serves 8 - 10....
Mini Lemon Curd Cheesecakes
A perfect make-ahead dessert, prepare it in advance and pop it in the fridge....
Easy One Tray Chicken Dinner
Looking for a quick and easy dish that will please everyone? Try these chicken f...
Spinach and feta pie
A hit with all the family, meat-lovers and veggies will polish off this tasty pi...