- Melt your butter and add it to a shallow bowl. Mix in crushed garlic and half of the chopped parsley. Keep some of the melted butter mix aside in another dish for serving.
- In another shallow bowl, add the breadcrumbs.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the melted butter to a large fry pan. Turn the heat to medium-high.
- Dredge each chicken thigh in the melted butter, followed by the fresh breadcrumbs.
- Lay each piece of chicken in the skillet. Cook on the first side until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- Flip and cook the other side. Use a meat thermometer to ensure the chicken reaches 73c in the thickest part.
- Slice the cooked chicken, pile it onto a serving platter, and serve with the rest of the melted butter and sprinkle with rest of the parsley. Garnish with a squeeze of lemon juice, if desired.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Toast the bread until golden then spread generously with Kerrygold...
SPRING ONION POTATO CAKES
Begin by boiling the potatoes until soft. Next, ma...
Rory O’Connell’s Wild Garlic Soup
Melt the butter in heavy bottomed saucepan, when it foams, add the po...
Rory O’ Connell’s Dried Fig, Date, Almond , Pistachio and Chocolate Cake
Rory O'Connell's delicious dried fig, date, almond, pistachio and chocolate c...
Griddled asparagus with lemon butter sauce
Asparagus are the baby shoots of a cultivated lily plant. A delicacy with an int...