- Melt your butter and add it to a shallow bowl. Mix in crushed garlic and half of the chopped parsley. Keep some of the melted butter mix aside in another dish for serving.
- In another shallow bowl, add the breadcrumbs.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the melted butter to a large fry pan. Turn the heat to medium-high.
- Dredge each chicken thigh in the melted butter, followed by the fresh breadcrumbs.
- Lay each piece of chicken in the skillet. Cook on the first side until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- Flip and cook the other side. Use a meat thermometer to ensure the chicken reaches 73c in the thickest part.
- Slice the cooked chicken, pile it onto a serving platter, and serve with the rest of the melted butter and sprinkle with rest of the parsley. Garnish with a squeeze of lemon juice, if desired.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
White Christmas Cake
Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F/Gas Mark 3. Line the t...
Rory O’Connell’s Piquante Beetroot
This recipe by Rory O'Connell demonstrates a great way to serve beetroot as a...
Gold Dusted Florentine Biscuits
This recipe makes 16 of Shane Smith's gold dusted florentine biscuits:...
Rhubarb and Elderflower Cake
This cake has a beautiful fruity flavour and is perfect for when you're enter...
Pan Fried Hake with Lemon & Herb butter sauce
Of course this recipe is great with just parsley but experiment with a combin...