- Melt your butter and add it to a shallow bowl. Mix in crushed garlic and half of the chopped parsley. Keep some of the melted butter mix aside in another dish for serving.
- In another shallow bowl, add the breadcrumbs.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the melted butter to a large fry pan. Turn the heat to medium-high.
- Dredge each chicken thigh in the melted butter, followed by the fresh breadcrumbs.
- Lay each piece of chicken in the skillet. Cook on the first side until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- Flip and cook the other side. Use a meat thermometer to ensure the chicken reaches 73c in the thickest part.
- Slice the cooked chicken, pile it onto a serving platter, and serve with the rest of the melted butter and sprinkle with rest of the parsley. Garnish with a squeeze of lemon juice, if desired.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Mussels and tomato stew
Wash the mussels. Discard any damaged and open mussels....
Rory O’ Connell’s Mackerel Cakes with Spiced Tomato Oil
Rory O'Connell's Mackerel Cakes with Spiced Tomato Oil Serves...
This ultimate sprinkles birthday cake with buttercream frosting is simply a drea...
Chicken Pot Pie
Discover the ultimate comfort food hidden underneath a flaky buttery rough puff...
Champ and Colcannon
The humble spud. What a versatile vegetable. This recipe is an old friend that s...
Rhubarb & Strawberry Sponge Pudding
Dessert doesn’t need justification but if anyone asks, this recipe has two of...