- Melt your butter and add it to a shallow bowl. Mix in crushed garlic and half of the chopped parsley. Keep some of the melted butter mix aside in another dish for serving.
- In another shallow bowl, add the breadcrumbs.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the melted butter to a large fry pan. Turn the heat to medium-high.
- Dredge each chicken thigh in the melted butter, followed by the fresh breadcrumbs.
- Lay each piece of chicken in the skillet. Cook on the first side until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- Flip and cook the other side. Use a meat thermometer to ensure the chicken reaches 73c in the thickest part.
- Slice the cooked chicken, pile it onto a serving platter, and serve with the rest of the melted butter and sprinkle with rest of the parsley. Garnish with a squeeze of lemon juice, if desired.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Baked Lemon & Vanilla Cheesecake
If you are looking for your signature dinner party dessert, the search is over....
Basic Sticky Buns
In a small saucepan melt 6 tablespoons butter; pour into a 13 X 9-inc...
Linguine with Prawns
Starring in our Memories in the Making TV advert, this simple easy dish is on...
BAKED PEARS with Pecans & Maple Syrup
This dessert is just perfect for a cold autumn day. It can be served with war...
Sizzling Prawns with chilli & butter
Spice up your life with this irresistible shellfish recipe. Easy to whip up in n...