- Melt your butter and add it to a shallow bowl. Mix in crushed garlic and half of the chopped parsley. Keep some of the melted butter mix aside in another dish for serving.
- In another shallow bowl, add the breadcrumbs.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the melted butter to a large fry pan. Turn the heat to medium-high.
- Dredge each chicken thigh in the melted butter, followed by the fresh breadcrumbs.
- Lay each piece of chicken in the skillet. Cook on the first side until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- Flip and cook the other side. Use a meat thermometer to ensure the chicken reaches 73c in the thickest part.
- Slice the cooked chicken, pile it onto a serving platter, and serve with the rest of the melted butter and sprinkle with rest of the parsley. Garnish with a squeeze of lemon juice, if desired.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Roast Pork with Apple & Blackberries
Pre-heat the oven to 220oC/425oF/Gas...
Simply delicious and creative. The perfect treat for your family this Halloween...
Irish stew hot-pot
Cold Winter evenings, a peat fire and pot of stew. This recipe is a right of pas...
MINI CHOCOLATE CHRISTMAS PUDDINGS By Donal Skehan
A brilliant alternative to traditional Christmas pudding.These mini chocolate...
Crab Tian with brown soda bread & cherry tomatoes
A seafood starter that sets the tone at dinner parties. Find the freshest white...
Chicken Pot Pie
Discover the ultimate comfort food hidden underneath a flaky buttery rough puff...