- Melt your butter and add it to a shallow bowl. Mix in crushed garlic and half of the chopped parsley. Keep some of the melted butter mix aside in another dish for serving.
- In another shallow bowl, add the breadcrumbs.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the melted butter to a large fry pan. Turn the heat to medium-high.
- Dredge each chicken thigh in the melted butter, followed by the fresh breadcrumbs.
- Lay each piece of chicken in the skillet. Cook on the first side until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- Flip and cook the other side. Use a meat thermometer to ensure the chicken reaches 73c in the thickest part.
- Slice the cooked chicken, pile it onto a serving platter, and serve with the rest of the melted butter and sprinkle with rest of the parsley. Garnish with a squeeze of lemon juice, if desired.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
The Tasty Toasty
Preheat the oven to 180 C fan. Begin by buttering both sid...
Great shortbread never goes unnoticed. The quintessential buttery biscuit deserv...
Mussels and tomato stew
Wash the mussels. Discard any damaged and open mussels....
Lamb Shank Broth
Paul Flynn's lamb shank broth serves 6. Preheat the oven to 1...