- 1/2 cup Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter, softened, divided
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 loaf (1/3 of a 32-oz. pkg.) frozen bread dough, thawed
- In a small saucepan melt 6 tablespoons butter; pour into a 13 X 9-inch baking dish, tipping dish to coat bottom with butter.
- In a small bowl stir together brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Sprinkle 3/4 cup mixture over melted butter and set aside.
- Roll dough into a 12 X 12-inch square on a lightly floured board and spread with remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Sprinkle remaining brown sugar mixture over butter and press lightly into dough.
- Roll up tightly and pinch seams to seal. Cut into 1-inch slices with a serrated knife.
- Place in prepared baking dish; cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 25 minutes, tenting surface with foil if top browns too quickly.
- Let stand for 5 minutes, then invert onto a serving platter.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
The sublime supper favourite, homemade apple tart evokes childhood memories of g...
Chocolate and Blueberry Cake
Preheat the oven to 180c. Grease and line two 20cm cake tins....
Paul Flynn has created the perfect dish for the all fa...
rhubarb upside down cake
Grease a 9-inch cake pan and set aside. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C....