- 1/2 cup Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter, softened, divided
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 loaf (1/3 of a 32-oz. pkg.) frozen bread dough, thawed
- In a small saucepan melt 6 tablespoons butter; pour into a 13 X 9-inch baking dish, tipping dish to coat bottom with butter.
- In a small bowl stir together brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Sprinkle 3/4 cup mixture over melted butter and set aside.
- Roll dough into a 12 X 12-inch square on a lightly floured board and spread with remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Sprinkle remaining brown sugar mixture over butter and press lightly into dough.
- Roll up tightly and pinch seams to seal. Cut into 1-inch slices with a serrated knife.
- Place in prepared baking dish; cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 25 minutes, tenting surface with foil if top browns too quickly.
- Let stand for 5 minutes, then invert onto a serving platter.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES WITH VANILLA BUTTER ICING
Heat oven to 170C fan and line a cupcake tray with cases. P...
Lemon Polenta cake
Beat together the butter and sugar until you get a fluffy & pale...
SPICY CHICKEN WINGS with a buttery SRIRACHA SAUCE
Preheat the oven to 230°C & heat a deep fryer (or air fryer) t...
Chicken Pot Pie
Discover the ultimate comfort food hidden underneath a flaky buttery rough puff...
Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl, add the eggs and milk and wh...