- 1/2 cup Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter, softened, divided
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 loaf (1/3 of a 32-oz. pkg.) frozen bread dough, thawed
- In a small saucepan melt 6 tablespoons butter; pour into a 13 X 9-inch baking dish, tipping dish to coat bottom with butter.
- In a small bowl stir together brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Sprinkle 3/4 cup mixture over melted butter and set aside.
- Roll dough into a 12 X 12-inch square on a lightly floured board and spread with remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Sprinkle remaining brown sugar mixture over butter and press lightly into dough.
- Roll up tightly and pinch seams to seal. Cut into 1-inch slices with a serrated knife.
- Place in prepared baking dish; cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 25 minutes, tenting surface with foil if top browns too quickly.
- Let stand for 5 minutes, then invert onto a serving platter.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Easy Roast Lamb
Want to watch Paul Flynn cook this Easy Lamb Roast? click...
Melting Snowmen Biscuits
This recipe makes 18 of Shane Smith's melting snowmen biscuits. To ma...
Baked Lemon & Vanilla Cheesecake
If you are looking for your signature dinner party dessert, the search is over....
Minty Mushey Peas
Mushy peas are traditionally served with fish and chips but their appeal has spr...