Paul Flynn's baked leek, pea and cheddar risotto serves 4.
- Preheat the oven to 185 c.
- Melt the Kerrygold butter in a casserole dish and add the leeks.
- Cook gently for 5 minutes, then add the smoked paprika, rice and petit pois, then season with some salt and pepper.
- Add in the stock and bring to the boil.
- Once the mixture has been brought to the boil, cover and place in the oven for 25 minutes.
- When the rice is cooked, remove it from the oven and fold in the cream cheese and most of the grated cheese.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and serve.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Lemon Drizzle Squares
Tried, tested and perfected, this recipe is in the oven in five minutes flat. Ju...
Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl, add the eggs and milk and wh...
Halloween Meatball Mummies
Shane Smith's Meatball Mummies recipe makes 8. Preheat the ov...
Rory O’Connell’s Leek Mousse with Mussels and Sauce Bretonne
Rory O'Connell's leek mousse is rich and delicious and should be served in sm...
Loaded Baked Eggs with Lemon Butter Sauce
Baked eggs with wi...
CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES WITH MAPLE KERRYGOLD BUTTER
For the maple butter, whip 50ml of the maple syrup and butter togethe...