Paul Flynn's baked leek, pea and cheddar risotto serves 4.
- Preheat the oven to 185 c.
- Melt the Kerrygold butter in a casserole dish and add the leeks.
- Cook gently for 5 minutes, then add the smoked paprika, rice and petit pois, then season with some salt and pepper.
- Add in the stock and bring to the boil.
- Once the mixture has been brought to the boil, cover and place in the oven for 25 minutes.
- When the rice is cooked, remove it from the oven and fold in the cream cheese and most of the grated cheese.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and serve.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Kerrygold Cheddar, Bacon, and Green Onion Waffles
There's nothing like a perfectly cooked waffle to start or finish the day off ri...
Shirley Shannon’s Spicy Butter Chicken
Clodagh McKenna Farmhouse Recipe This family favourite, from the Sh...
BAKED PEARS with Pecans & Maple Syrup
This dessert is just perfect for a cold autumn day. It can be served with war...
BAKED POTATOES WITH HAKE, SPRING ONIONS AND CHEDDAR
Paul Flynn's baked potatoes with hake, spring onions and cheddar serves 4....
Blitz the digestives in a blender or put in a zip lock plastic bag an...