- Put bacon in a large saucepan.
- Heat the mixture to medium heat and leave until the bacon is evenly browned.
- Drain off excess fat. Add potatoes and tomatoes.
- In addition, the chicken broth (so much, until everything is covered).
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring the soup to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes. In the end, the potatoes have to be cooked.
- Then stir in the savoy cabbage and let the soup simmer for a few more minutes.
- Melt the Kerrygold butter in a small saucepan until it turns brown and dribble a few drops onto the Irish soup. This completes the soup pleasantly.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Chocolate chip, Buttercream Cookie Sandwich
Want to make these delicious cookies along with Shane Smith? click...
WARM FLATBREAD WITH BACON AND CABBAGE
Simmer the ham hocks for 2.5 to 3 hours until falling off the bone....
PRAWNS IN BUTTER WITH GARLIC, CHILLI AND PARSLEY
Melt half the butter with a tablespoon of oil in a large pan over a m...
For the crab cakes: Combine all of the crab cake ingredients...
Spiced Clementine Butter
To add some extra flavor to your turkey this year, try Shane Smith's spiced c...