- Put bacon in a large saucepan.
- Heat the mixture to medium heat and leave until the bacon is evenly browned.
- Drain off excess fat. Add potatoes and tomatoes.
- In addition, the chicken broth (so much, until everything is covered).
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring the soup to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes. In the end, the potatoes have to be cooked.
- Then stir in the savoy cabbage and let the soup simmer for a few more minutes.
- Melt the Kerrygold butter in a small saucepan until it turns brown and dribble a few drops onto the Irish soup. This completes the soup pleasantly.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Crab Tian with brown soda bread & cherry tomatoes
A seafood starter that sets the tone at dinner parties. Find the freshest white...
The classic muffin. Breakfast fit for a king or a well-deserved treat at the end...
Rhubarb & Strawberry Sponge Pudding
Dessert doesn’t need justification but if anyone asks, this recipe has two of...
Spinach and feta pie
A hit with all the family, meat-lovers and veggies will polish off this tasty pi...
Rory O’ Connell’s Dried Fig, Date, Almond , Pistachio and Chocolate Cake
Rory O'Connell's delicious dried fig, date, almond, pistachio and chocolate c...