- Put bacon in a large saucepan.
- Heat the mixture to medium heat and leave until the bacon is evenly browned.
- Drain off excess fat. Add potatoes and tomatoes.
- In addition, the chicken broth (so much, until everything is covered).
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring the soup to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes. In the end, the potatoes have to be cooked.
- Then stir in the savoy cabbage and let the soup simmer for a few more minutes.
- Melt the Kerrygold butter in a small saucepan until it turns brown and dribble a few drops onto the Irish soup. This completes the soup pleasantly.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Baked Lemon & Vanilla Cheesecake
If you are looking for your signature dinner party dessert, the search is over....
Crab Tian with brown soda bread & cherry tomatoes
A seafood starter that sets the tone at dinner parties. Find the freshest white...
Cheat Chocolate Fudge
Line a 7 inch tin or Tupperware with cling film. Set aside....
Roasted Buttery Parmesan Parsnips
Try to find nice small firm parsnips that will have a wonderful almost nutty fla...