- Put bacon in a large saucepan.
- Heat the mixture to medium heat and leave until the bacon is evenly browned.
- Drain off excess fat. Add potatoes and tomatoes.
- In addition, the chicken broth (so much, until everything is covered).
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring the soup to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes. In the end, the potatoes have to be cooked.
- Then stir in the savoy cabbage and let the soup simmer for a few more minutes.
- Melt the Kerrygold butter in a small saucepan until it turns brown and dribble a few drops onto the Irish soup. This completes the soup pleasantly.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Garlic and Cheese toasties
Mash the garlic with a little sea salt on a board until it becomes a...
Garlic-Butter Fried Chicken
Melt your butter and add it to a shall...
Rory O’ Connell’s Mackerel Cakes with Spiced Tomato Oil
Rory O'Connell's Mackerel Cakes with Spiced Tomato Oil Serves...
Salmon Fillets with a garlic, herb and citrus butter
Salmon and lemon were made for each other. Add fresh garlic with some herbs and...
BAKED SMOKED MACKEREL OMELETTE WITH MELTED CHEESE
Paul Flynn's baked smoked mackerel omelette serves 2. Preheat...
ROAST BUTTERY BUTTERNUT SQUASH
Preheat your oven to 190c/gas 6. With a large knife, caref...