- Put bacon in a large saucepan.
- Heat the mixture to medium heat and leave until the bacon is evenly browned.
- Drain off excess fat. Add potatoes and tomatoes.
- In addition, the chicken broth (so much, until everything is covered).
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring the soup to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes. In the end, the potatoes have to be cooked.
- Then stir in the savoy cabbage and let the soup simmer for a few more minutes.
- Melt the Kerrygold butter in a small saucepan until it turns brown and dribble a few drops onto the Irish soup. This completes the soup pleasantly.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Pan Fried Hake with Lemon & Herb butter sauce
Of course this recipe is great with just parsley but experiment with a combin...
Vegetable Tart with Balsamic Reduction
Method: To make the pesto Place the basil, olive oil,...
The stuff of legends, ciabatta or panettone can’t touch traditional Irish soda...
Mussels and tomato stew
Wash the mussels. Discard any damaged and open mussels....
Victoria Sponge cake
Preheat the oven to 180°C Cream the butter and sugar toge...