Calling all brown butter fans! Just say no to plain roasted potatoes. These Brown Butter Hasselback Potatoes are going to be your new go-to side dish.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and set aside.
- Place butter in small pan over medium heat and cook for 2-3 minutes or until brown bits form on bottom of pan. Make sure to swirl the pan to prevent burning.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place chopsticks on cutting board.
- Place potato between chopsticks and make thin slices. (The chopsticks will prevent the knife from going all the way through the potato).
- Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- Place sliced potatoes, red onion and garlic cloves on baking sheet.
- Pour 3 tablespoons brown butter over top and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Baste potatoes with additional 3 tablespoons brown butter and bake for 25 minutes or until cooked to desired level.
- Toss with remaining 2 tablespoons of brown butter and serve.
- Garnish with chives if desired.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
This iconic cake is a favourite with all the family. Curious culinary spirits ca...
BAKED PEARS with Pecans & Maple Syrup
This dessert is just perfect for a cold autumn day. It can be served with war...
Rory O’ Connell’s Mackerel Cakes with Spiced Tomato Oil
Rory O'Connell's Mackerel Cakes with Spiced Tomato Oil Serves...
Linguine with Prawns
Starring in our Memories in the Making TV advert, this simple easy dish is on...