Calling all brown butter fans! Just say no to plain roasted potatoes. These Brown Butter Hasselback Potatoes are going to be your new go-to side dish.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and set aside.
- Place butter in small pan over medium heat and cook for 2-3 minutes or until brown bits form on bottom of pan. Make sure to swirl the pan to prevent burning.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place chopsticks on cutting board.
- Place potato between chopsticks and make thin slices. (The chopsticks will prevent the knife from going all the way through the potato).
- Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- Place sliced potatoes, red onion and garlic cloves on baking sheet.
- Pour 3 tablespoons brown butter over top and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Baste potatoes with additional 3 tablespoons brown butter and bake for 25 minutes or until cooked to desired level.
- Toss with remaining 2 tablespoons of brown butter and serve.
- Garnish with chives if desired.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Kerrygold Honey Glazed Ham
It's not a holiday feast without the Christmas ham and this recipe for a sticky...
Mini Lemon Curd Cheesecakes
A perfect make-ahead dessert, prepare it in advance and pop it in the fridge....
Smoked Bacon and Pecan Brussel Sprouts with Shallot Butter
This is a great way to ensure that your brussel sprouts end up perfectly cook...