- 6 tbsp Kerrygold® Irish Creamery Butter 454g
- 150g dark brown sugar
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 egg yolk (L)
- Half of a vanilla bean, sliced open and scraped
- 100g plain flour
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tbsp instant espresso powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 65g chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- In a medium bowl, beat the butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy, for about 20 seconds.
- Add the sugar, and beat for another 30 seconds. The mixture will turn a pale colour and be fluffy.
- Next, add the egg yolk and the insides from the vanilla bean, and beat until just combined.
- Whisk together the flour, salt, espresso powder, baking soda and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- Sprinkle the flour on top of the butter mixture, and beat just until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the dough into 12 dough balls, and space them evenly on the baking tray.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, removing the cookies from the oven when the edges just start to turn golden brown.
- Let the cookies rest on the baking sheet for 1 minute before moving them to a wire rack to cool.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Chocolate and Blueberry Cake
Preheat the oven to 180c. Grease and line two 20cm cake tins....
Garlic-Butter Fried Chicken
Melt your butter and add it to a shall...
Salty Vanilla Bean Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookies
Preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking tray with greaseproof pape...
CAULIFLOWER KORMA, RAISIN AND ALMOND PIE
Paul Flynn's cauliflower korma, raisin and almond pie serves 4....
Kerrygold Christmas Fudge
Give your guests a real treat at Christmas or wrap some up and give as a thou...
Pan Fried sea bream
To watch Christine Walsh cook the tasty sea bream dish, click...