- 1 sheet of ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp of dried mixed spice
- 150g butternut squash
- 100g potato
- 2 carrots, diced
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 100g diced Kerrygold® Irish Creamery Butter 454g
- A drizzle of rapeseed oil
- A sprinkle of sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper
- 1 beaten egg
- Preheat the oven to 180c
- Place all the vegetables onto a large baking tray and scatter in the cubed Kerrygold Butter. Drizzle over the oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
- On a large, greased baking sheet, lay out the puff pastry ready for the vegetables.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, pop them in the middle of the puff pastry, leaving 2 inches around the outside.
- Next, bunch the pastry up around the vegetables and just over the top to create a well. Brush with the egg wash and sprinkle over the sesame seeds.
- Pop in the oven for 35-40 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Chicken Pot Pie
Discover the ultimate comfort food hidden underneath a flaky buttery rough puff...
Strawberry Victoria Sponge Cake
Home Sweet Home is all the sweeter with freshly baked Victorian sponge cake. Tra...
Easy One Tray Chicken Dinner
Looking for a quick and easy dish that will please everyone? Try these chicken f...
Chocolate chip, Buttercream Cookie Sandwich
Want to make these delicious cookies along with Shane Smith? click...
Rory O’Connell’s Apple, Raisin and Whiskey Flan
Preheat the oven to 200c. Paint the edges and base of a 23...