- For the butter:
- 454g soft Kerrygold® Irish Creamery Butter 454g
- 3 shallots, peeled and finely diced
- 100mls red wine vinegar
- A few twists of black pepper
- Some tarragon stalks
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- For the rigatoni:
- 500g rigatoni pasta
- Some leftover roast chicken, diced (you can use two cooked chicken breasts if you have no leftovers)
- 100g Parmesan, grated
Paul Flynn's roast chicken rigatoni serves 4.
- Place the shallots, red wine vinegar, pepper and tarragon stalks into a pan and reduce the vinegar until it has nearly evaporated, then remove from the heat.
- Put the Kerrygold butter into a mixing bowl and beat for 3 minutes until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Add the mustard and chopped tarragon to the butter, remove the tarragon stalks from the reduction, then add the shallots mixture to the Kerrygold butter.
- Once the mixture is combined, roll the Kerrygold butter in parchment and place it in the fridge.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions and drain, leaving a little of the cooking liquid (around half a cup) in the pot.
- Slice off a quarter of the Kerrygold butter and add it to the pasta along with the chicken.
- Season with grated parmesan and serve.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
French Toast (Pain Perdu)
Whisk the egg, icing sugar and whole milk together thoroughly and pou...
Barbequed Middle Eastern Style Lamb Chops with an Irish Summer Salad
Preparation: Ideally, the night before or at least a few hour...
Kerrygold Cheddar, Bacon, and Green Onion Waffles
There's nothing like a perfectly cooked waffle to start or finish the day off ri...
Easy Roast Lamb
Want to watch Paul Flynn cook this Easy Lamb Roast? click...