This recipe makes 8 of Shane Smith's cranberry & stuffing Christmas crackers.
- For the stuffing, add the chopped onions and butter and cook over a medium heat until the onions have softened
- Add the sage, salt and pepper and the breadcrumbs
- Cook for a further 5 minute until all the Kerrygold has soaked into the breadcrumbs
- Set aside to cool to room temperature
- Preheat your oven to 180C
- Take 4 sheets of filo pastry and cut in half, leaving you with 8 x 9inch squares
- Brush the filo sheet with melted butter and at one end spoon on some stuffing and cranberry sauce
- Roll the filo sheet up like a sausage and pinch both ends to create a Christmas cracker shape
- Place these on a lined baking tray, brush over with some melted butter and pop in the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown all over
- Once the crackers are golden brown, remove from the oven and serve with sides as you wish
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Chocolate Hazelnut Eclairs
Chocolate eclairs, an all-time classic with a twist - roasted hazelnuts add a lo...
Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl, add the eggs and milk and wh...
Smoked Bacon and Pecan Brussel Sprouts with Shallot Butter
This is a great way to ensure that your brussel sprouts end up perfectly cook...
Roast Tarragon Chicken with Chestnut Mushroom Risotto