This recipe makes 8 of Shane Smith's cranberry & stuffing Christmas crackers.
- For the stuffing, add the chopped onions and butter and cook over a medium heat until the onions have softened
- Add the sage, salt and pepper and the breadcrumbs
- Cook for a further 5 minute until all the Kerrygold has soaked into the breadcrumbs
- Set aside to cool to room temperature
- Preheat your oven to 180C
- Take 4 sheets of filo pastry and cut in half, leaving you with 8 x 9inch squares
- Brush the filo sheet with melted butter and at one end spoon on some stuffing and cranberry sauce
- Roll the filo sheet up like a sausage and pinch both ends to create a Christmas cracker shape
- Place these on a lined baking tray, brush over with some melted butter and pop in the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown all over
- Once the crackers are golden brown, remove from the oven and serve with sides as you wish
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Loaded Baked Eggs with Lemon Butter Sauce
Baked eggs with wi...
An easy Christmas cake to try. Traditionally the cake is "fed" in the days le...
Mini Lemon Curd Cheesecakes
A perfect make-ahead dessert, prepare it in advance and pop it in the fridge....
rhubarb upside down cake
Grease a 9-inch cake pan and set aside. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C....
Blitz the digestives in a blender or put in a zip lock plastic bag an...