Easy One Tray Chicken Dinner
- 500 g chicken fillets
- 100g Kerrygold® Irish Creamery Butter 454g
- 50 g breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp dill, finely chopped
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced
- 1 bunch green asparagus
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and pepper
Looking for a quick and easy dish that will please everyone? Try these chicken fillets in a crispy crust served on a bed of spring vegetables. This recipe allows you to spend less time in the kitchen, and more time at the table enjoying your company. Step by step method:
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C. Mix the butter, breadcrumbs, parsley and dill in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Using a fork, spread a layer of the butter mixture on the chicken breast tenderloins.
- Grease an ovenproof dish with butter. Cover the base of the dish with the vegetables and place the chicken fillets on top. Brush the vegetables with the left over butter.
- Cook in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until the chicken and vegetables are cooked.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl, add the eggs and milk and wh...
Coconut Frosted Banana Bread
1. Preheat your oven to 165°c and lightly butter, flour and line a cake tin....
PAUL FLYNN’S LAMB TORTILLA
Set the oven to 160C. Put the sunflower oil in a pan and add...
Easy Caramel Rolls with Apples
ROAST CHICKEN WITH ROAST GARLIC, LEMON ZEST AND HERB BUTTER
Preheat the oven to 180°C fan. Cut the top off the garlic...
Kerrygold Shepherd’s Pie
Heat the oil a large, heavy-based pan and then add the onions, celer...
This recipe makes perfectly crisp gingerbread house that will have everyone g...