- Line a 7 inch tin or Tupperware with cling film. Set aside.
- Melt the dark chocolate, butter and condensed milk in a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water. Only stir gently when the chocolate is nearly fully melted. Don’t over-stir.
- Gently stir in the vanilla extract and salt.
- Pour the thick fudge into your tin and press evenly into the corners. Sprinkle with the chopped nuts if using.
- Leave the fudge in the fridge to set for a few hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares or cut out shapes with cutters.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Great shortbread never goes unnoticed. The quintessential buttery biscuit deserv...
Irish stew hot-pot
Cold Winter evenings, a peat fire and pot of stew. This recipe is a right of pas...
Mac & Cheese
Easy to make, classic comfort food. For those hungry for more, flavoured vers...
Spiced Apple Butter Cake with Butterscotch Sauce
Method: Preheat the oven to 160°C . In a small sa...
Basic Sticky Buns
In a small saucepan melt 6 tablespoons butter; pour into a 13 X 9-inc...