- Line a 7 inch tin or Tupperware with cling film. Set aside.
- Melt the dark chocolate, butter and condensed milk in a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water. Only stir gently when the chocolate is nearly fully melted. Don’t over-stir.
- Gently stir in the vanilla extract and salt.
- Pour the thick fudge into your tin and press evenly into the corners. Sprinkle with the chopped nuts if using.
- Leave the fudge in the fridge to set for a few hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares or cut out shapes with cutters.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
BAKED PEARS with Pecans & Maple Syrup
This dessert is just perfect for a cold autumn day. It can be served with war...
Nettle Soup with pumpkin seed oil
Wash the nettles and chop them finely. Melt the...
Lamb chops with red wine, rosemary and garlic butter
Marinated lamb chops. Tender and tasty. Bring out the best in them with rosemary...
rhubarb upside down cake
Grease a 9-inch cake pan and set aside. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C....