- Line a 7 inch tin or Tupperware with cling film. Set aside.
- Melt the dark chocolate, butter and condensed milk in a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water. Only stir gently when the chocolate is nearly fully melted. Don’t over-stir.
- Gently stir in the vanilla extract and salt.
- Pour the thick fudge into your tin and press evenly into the corners. Sprinkle with the chopped nuts if using.
- Leave the fudge in the fridge to set for a few hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares or cut out shapes with cutters.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
This iconic cake is a favourite with all the family. Curious culinary spirits ca...
Kerrygold Carrot Cake
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C, thoroughly grease a 28 cm springform pa...
Rory O’Connell’s Leek Mousse with Mussels and Sauce Bretonne
Rory O'Connell's leek mousse is rich and delicious and should be served in sm...
Great shortbread never goes unnoticed. The quintessential buttery biscuit deserv...