- Speculoos Crumble:
- 170 g of flour
- 80 g of cold Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 60 g brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tsp speculoos spice
- pinch of salt
- Spice Cherries:
- 300g frozen sour cherries
- 100ml water
- 2 star anise
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 50 g of sugar
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 600 ml Yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 200°C top and bottom heat. Lay out the sheet with baking paper.
- For the crumble put all the ingredients in a bowl and knead quickly into a crumbly dough, crumble the dough onto the plate and bake for five to eight minutes until golden brown.
- For the cherries, put the cherries in a pot with water, anise, cinnamon and sugar. Warm gently to defrost and then bring to a boil.
- Dissolve the cornflour in a little water and then stir into the cooking mixture. Add the cherries and let cool.
- Divide some of the crumble into the glasses. Add some yoghurt to the mixture, cover with cherries and refill with yoghurt.
- Finally, add cherries to the glass again and cover with the remaining crumble. Serve.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Mixed Berry Crumble
Ideal for the predictably unpredictable Irish weather, this is a dessert for all...
Perfect Rosemary Roast Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 200°, 400° F or Gas...
Kerrygold Cheddar, Bacon, and Green Onion Waffles
There's nothing like a perfectly cooked waffle to start or finish the day off ri...
Easy One Tray Chicken Dinner
Looking for a quick and easy dish that will please everyone? Try these chicken f...