- Speculoos Crumble:
- 170 g of flour
- 80 g of cold Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 60 g brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tsp speculoos spice
- pinch of salt
- Spice Cherries:
- 300g frozen sour cherries
- 100ml water
- 2 star anise
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 50 g of sugar
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 600 ml Yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 200°C top and bottom heat. Lay out the sheet with baking paper.
- For the crumble put all the ingredients in a bowl and knead quickly into a crumbly dough, crumble the dough onto the plate and bake for five to eight minutes until golden brown.
- For the cherries, put the cherries in a pot with water, anise, cinnamon and sugar. Warm gently to defrost and then bring to a boil.
- Dissolve the cornflour in a little water and then stir into the cooking mixture. Add the cherries and let cool.
- Divide some of the crumble into the glasses. Add some yoghurt to the mixture, cover with cherries and refill with yoghurt.
- Finally, add cherries to the glass again and cover with the remaining crumble. Serve.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Mixed Berry Crumble
Ideal for the predictably unpredictable Irish weather, this is a dessert for all...
Butterscotch Pudding with Salted Caramel
If you’re crazy about salted caramel, you will love this indulgent dessert rec...
This iconic cake is a favourite with all the family. Curious culinary spirits ca...
Mini Lemon Curd Cheesecakes
A perfect make-ahead dessert, prepare it in advance and pop it in the fridge....
There are two secret ingredients to fab scones. Kerrygold and a splash of love....