- Speculoos Crumble:
- 170 g of flour
- 80 g of cold Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 60 g brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tsp speculoos spice
- pinch of salt
- Spice Cherries:
- 300g frozen sour cherries
- 100ml water
- 2 star anise
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 50 g of sugar
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 600 ml Yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 200°C top and bottom heat. Lay out the sheet with baking paper.
- For the crumble put all the ingredients in a bowl and knead quickly into a crumbly dough, crumble the dough onto the plate and bake for five to eight minutes until golden brown.
- For the cherries, put the cherries in a pot with water, anise, cinnamon and sugar. Warm gently to defrost and then bring to a boil.
- Dissolve the cornflour in a little water and then stir into the cooking mixture. Add the cherries and let cool.
- Divide some of the crumble into the glasses. Add some yoghurt to the mixture, cover with cherries and refill with yoghurt.
- Finally, add cherries to the glass again and cover with the remaining crumble. Serve.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Spinach and feta pie
A hit with all the family, meat-lovers and veggies will polish off this tasty pi...
St. Patrick’s day themed Cupcakes
For the muffins: Preheat the oven to 180 °C and line a muffi...
Baked mackerel with pancetta
Mackerel and pancetta. An unlikely pair but an inspired idea. Pancetta is Italia...
Sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce
A sweet tooth is not a weakness. It’s a gift. Especially when you’re armed w...