- Speculoos Crumble:
- 170 g of flour
- 80 g of cold Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 60 g brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tsp speculoos spice
- pinch of salt
- Spice Cherries:
- 300g frozen sour cherries
- 100ml water
- 2 star anise
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 50 g of sugar
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 600 ml Yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 200°C top and bottom heat. Lay out the sheet with baking paper.
- For the crumble put all the ingredients in a bowl and knead quickly into a crumbly dough, crumble the dough onto the plate and bake for five to eight minutes until golden brown.
- For the cherries, put the cherries in a pot with water, anise, cinnamon and sugar. Warm gently to defrost and then bring to a boil.
- Dissolve the cornflour in a little water and then stir into the cooking mixture. Add the cherries and let cool.
- Divide some of the crumble into the glasses. Add some yoghurt to the mixture, cover with cherries and refill with yoghurt.
- Finally, add cherries to the glass again and cover with the remaining crumble. Serve.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Sometimes the simple things hit the spot. Like homemade scones still warm from t...
Baked mackerel with pancetta
Mackerel and pancetta. An unlikely pair but an inspired idea. Pancetta is Italia...
This ultimate sprinkles birthday cake with buttercream frosting is simply a drea...
Roasted Buttery Parmesan Parsnips
Try to find nice small firm parsnips that will have a wonderful almost nutty fla...
Farmette’s Fine Fettle Flapjacks
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...