- Speculoos Crumble:
- 170 g of flour
- 80 g of cold Kerrygold® Irish Creamery Butter 454g
- 60 g brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tsp speculoos spice
- pinch of salt
- Spice Cherries:
- 300g frozen sour cherries
- 100ml water
- 2 star anise
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 50 g of sugar
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 600 ml Yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 200°C top and bottom heat. Lay out the sheet with baking paper.
- For the crumble put all the ingredients in a bowl and knead quickly into a crumbly dough, crumble the dough onto the plate and bake for five to eight minutes until golden brown.
- For the cherries, put the cherries in a pot with water, anise, cinnamon and sugar. Warm gently to defrost and then bring to a boil.
- Dissolve the cornflour in a little water and then stir into the cooking mixture. Add the cherries and let cool.
- Divide some of the crumble into the glasses. Add some yoghurt to the mixture, cover with cherries and refill with yoghurt.
- Finally, add cherries to the glass again and cover with the remaining crumble. Serve.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl, add the eggs and milk and wh...
Kerrygold whipped Brandy Butter
Shane Smith's brandy butter recipe serves 10. To begin, add t...
SPICY CHICKEN WINGS with a buttery SRIRACHA SAUCE
Preheat the oven to 230°C & heat a deep fryer (or air fryer) t...
Spinach and feta pie
A hit with all the family, meat-lovers and veggies will polish off this tasty pi...