- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F
- Butter and line a 9 x 11” tray with parchment baking paper
- Beat the sugar, eggs, vanilla and cocoa powder together. While continuing the beat, trickle in the melted butter
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt
- Once your dry mix is combined, stir in the dry mix into your batter mix
- Pour the batter into your prepared tin and spread until even
- Using a tablespoon, drop in spots of peanut butter onto the brownie batter
- Using a knife, swirl the peanut butter along the surface. Don’t worry about making perfect shapes
- Bake this for 35 minutes, or until the brownie keeps a slight jiggle
- Cool completely before cutting
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
rhubarb upside down cake
Grease a 9-inch cake pan and set aside. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C....
Sometimes the simple things hit the spot. Like homemade scones still warm from t...
Brown Butter Hasselback Potatoes
Calling all brown butter fans! Just say no to plain roasted potatoes. These ...
Roast Pork with Apple & Blackberries
Pre-heat the oven to 220oC/425oF/Gas...