- Soak the wooden skewers in cold water for about 30 minutes.
- Clean the potatoes and cook in boiling water for about 15-20 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
- Mix the cream cheese with butter, herbs, harissa paste, salt and pepper and about 1 tbsp. olive oil to a smooth dip.
- Halve the potatoes lengthways and fill each with a piece of butter, herbs, cheddar and thyme. Fold back together and wrap with the halved bacon slice. Put one potato on a skewer.
- Fry the potatoes on the grill, over a high heat for about 5 minutes, until the bacon is browned.
- Serve with the dip.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Rory O’Connell’s Orange Grand Marnier Souffle
Preheat the oven to 190°C and place an upturned oven tray in the ove...
Almond Roca Cake
Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease two round cake tins and line with pa...
Bring the vegetable stock to a simmer in a saucepan. In a...
Paul Flynn has created the perfect dish for the all fa...
Barbequed Middle Eastern Style Lamb Chops with an Irish Summer Salad
Preparation: Ideally, the night before or at least a few hour...