- Heat a griddle pan to piping hot.
- Drizzle some oil over the steaks and some seasoning.
- Lay the steaks into the pan and cook for a couple of minutes on one side, turn them over and repeat, then pop in the thyme. Give them a total of 8 minutes cooking time.
- Remove the steaks and leave to rest. While the pan is still on put in the asparagus and griddle for 2 minutes until charred.
- In a bowl, add the melted butter and pistachio nut and mix well.
- Serve the steaks on a plate with a big spoonful of the butter and a side of griddled asparagus.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Great shortbread never goes unnoticed. The quintessential buttery biscuit des...
Serves 20-24 squares
The sublime supper favourite, homemade apple tart evokes childhood memories of g...
Serves 6 - 8
Rory O’Connell’s Leek Mousse with Mussels and Sauce Bretonne
Rory O'Connell's leek mousse is rich and delicious and should be served in sm...