Paul Flynn has created the perfect dish for the all family. Think of it as a really tasty omelette that can be enjoyed hot or cold. Paul ikes to eat his with some oven roasted tomatoes and some crisp salad leaves.
If you wanted to bulk this omelette out just put some diced cooked potatoes through the mix and you'll have a delicious Spanish tortilla .
Add a tsp of curry powder to the eggs if you fancy to give this frittata a lovely little twist. It is worth noting, You will have to work quickly for the initial part of this recipe so have everything ready.
To watch Paul Flynn cook this delicious seafood frittata, click here.
- Set your oven to 195°C
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan over a medium high heat making sure all of the pan is coated nicely then add the onions and spring onions. Then cook for two minutes or so.
- Beat together the milk & eggs and season
- Add the egg mix to the pan. Stir once or twice with a spatula before adding the seafood.
- Level out your mix and top evenly with the cheese then place in the preheated oven for 12 minutes (or until just firm).
- Allow to cool a little. Loosen the sides of the frittata then slide out carefully onto a large plate, or simply leave in the pan and bring over to the table.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES WITH MAPLE KERRYGOLD BUTTER
For the maple butter, whip 50ml of the maple syrup and butter togethe...
Rory O’ Connell’s Mackerel Cakes with Spiced Tomato Oil
Rory O'Connell's Mackerel Cakes with Spiced Tomato Oil Serves...
Rory O’Connell’s Piquante Beetroot
This recipe by Rory O'Connell demonstrates a great way to serve beetroot as a...
This Rhubab-Crème is perfect for any event! Preparation:...
Shane Smith's ghost cupcake recipe makes 12. Preheat your ove...
Roast Pork with Apple & Blackberries
Pre-heat the oven to 220oC/425oF/Gas...