Paul Flynn has created the perfect dish for the all family. Think of it as a really tasty omelette that can be enjoyed hot or cold. Paul ikes to eat his with some oven roasted tomatoes and some crisp salad leaves.
If you wanted to bulk this omelette out just put some diced cooked potatoes through the mix and you'll have a delicious Spanish tortilla .
Add a tsp of curry powder to the eggs if you fancy to give this frittata a lovely little twist. It is worth noting, You will have to work quickly for the initial part of this recipe so have everything ready.
To watch Paul Flynn cook this delicious seafood frittata, click here.
- Set your oven to 195°C
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan over a medium high heat making sure all of the pan is coated nicely then add the onions and spring onions. Then cook for two minutes or so.
- Beat together the milk & eggs and season
- Add the egg mix to the pan. Stir once or twice with a spatula before adding the seafood.
- Level out your mix and top evenly with the cheese then place in the preheated oven for 12 minutes (or until just firm).
- Allow to cool a little. Loosen the sides of the frittata then slide out carefully onto a large plate, or simply leave in the pan and bring over to the table.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
BAKED SMOKED MACKEREL OMELETTE WITH MELTED CHEESE
Paul Flynn's baked smoked mackerel omelette serves 2. Preheat...
Rory O’Connell’s Piquante Beetroot
This recipe by Rory O'Connell demonstrates a great way to serve beetroot as a...
Griddled asparagus with lemon butter sauce
Asparagus are the baby shoots of a cultivated lily plant. A delicacy with an int...
spicy San Marzano tomato and butter sauce Pizza
For the pizza dough: Mix the yeast and water t...
Mussels and tomato stew
Wash the mussels. Discard any damaged and open mussels....
ROAST CHICKEN RIGATONI With BEARNAISE KERRYGOLD BUTTER
Paul Flynn's roast chicken rigatoni serves 4. Place the shall...