- 250g seafood mix (salmon, cod, smoked haddock)
- 8 eggs, beaten (M)
- 100 mls milk
- 50g Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter 454g
- 3 spring onions (trimmed, washed and chopped)
- 1 small red onion (peeled and sliced thinly)
- 125g grated mature red cheddar
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- Salt and pepper
Paul Flynn has created the perfect dish for the all family. Think of it as a really tasty omelette that can be enjoyed hot or cold. Paul ikes to eat his with some oven roasted tomatoes and some crisp salad leaves.
If you wanted to bulk this omelette out just put some diced cooked potatoes through the mix and you'll have a delicious Spanish tortilla .
Add a tsp of curry powder to the eggs if you fancy to give this frittata a lovely little twist. It is worth noting, You will have to work quickly for the initial part of this recipe so have everything ready.
To watch Paul Flynn cook this delicious seafood frittata, click here.
- Set your oven to 195°C
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan over a medium high heat making sure all of the pan is coated nicely then add the onions and spring onions. Then cook for two minutes or so.
- Beat together the milk & eggs and season
- Add the egg mix to the pan. Stir once or twice with a spatula before adding the seafood.
- Level out your mix and top evenly with the cheese then place in the preheated oven for 12 minutes (or until just firm).
- Allow to cool a little. Loosen the sides of the frittata then slide out carefully onto a large plate, or simply leave in the pan and bring over to the table.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
This ultimate sprinkles birthday cake with buttercream frosting is simply a drea...
Baked mackerel with pancetta
Mackerel and pancetta. An unlikely pair but an inspired idea. Pancetta is Italia...