- For the maple butter, whip 50ml of the maple syrup and butter together. Leave in the fridge until ready.
- In a large bowl, add in the flour, baking powder and sugar and whisk together to incorporate.
- In a jug, whisk the eggs and milk together.
- Pour this gradually into the flour mix, whisking continuously; you should have a lovely thick batter.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan with a good splash of oil. Once the oil is hot, keep at a medium temperature and using a tablespoon, spoon in 3 lots of mixture. You won’t fit any more in, as they will spread a little and rise.
- Cook on one side for a minute, bubbles will start to form on the raw side. Flip over, cook for another minute, then flip again. They should be golden and firm(ish) to touch.
- Serve onto a plate, top with the maple butter and pour over extra if desired!
- Enjoy immediately!
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
KERRYGOLD EASTER TRAYBAKE
To begin, place the butter and the chocolate in he...
Kerrygold Carrot Cake
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C, thoroughly grease a 28 cm springform pa...
Farmette’s Hot Smoked Salmon Tacos
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...
Chocolate and Blueberry Cake
Preheat the oven to 180c. Grease and line two 20cm cake tins....
Mixed Berry Crumble
Ideal for the predictably unpredictable Irish weather, this is a dessert for all...
Herb & Chilli Butter on BBQ Prawns
Butter is one of the most versatile and widely used ingredients by chefs all ove...