- For the pastry:
- 150g Flour
- 96g Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 50g Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 125g Dried Cranberries
- For the filling:
- 145g Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 125g cream
- 90g Flour
- 700g Low fat Quark
- 200g Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- Zest of one organic lemon
- Scraped seeds of one vanilla pod
- 5 Eggs, medium size
- Icing Sugar for Decoration
- Grease a round spring form.
- Sift the flour into a bowl and make a hollow in the centre.
- Add the Kerrygold Butter, sugar and salt and quickly knead into a smooth pastry. Shape the mixture into a flat ball and chill for 20 minutes.
- Roll out the chilled pastry into a round shape and line the spring form. Spread the cranberries over the base.
- Melt the Kerrygold Butter (warm it until it is liquid, but not hot).
- Whip the cream. Sift the flour and stir it with the Quark, sugar, salt, lemon zest, vanilla pod seeds and eggs until smooth.
- Stir in the butter, then fold in the cream.
- Transfer the mixture to the spring form and smooth the top.
- Initially bake for 20 minutes at 190°C and remove from the oven.
- Leave the cheesecake to cool down, then bake for a further 35-45 minutes.
- Leave the cheesecake to cool completely.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar before serving it.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Kerrygold Christmas Cookies
These delicious cookies can be packed into cellophane bags and tied with rib...
Loaded Baked Eggs
Savour weekend brunches with this easy to prepare recipe. Method:...
Sizzling Prawns with chilli & butter
Spice up your life with this irresistible shellfish recipe. Easy to whip up in n...
Roasted Carrots with Herby Butter
A brilliant way to serve carrots on Christmas Day for large numbers as they n...
Sometimes the simple things hit the spot. Like homemade scones still warm from t...