- For the pastry:
- 150g Flour
- 96g Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter 454g
- 50g Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 125g Dried Cranberries
- For the filling:
- 145g Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter 454g
- 125g cream
- 90g Flour
- 700g Low fat Quark
- 200g Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- Zest of one organic lemon
- Scraped seeds of one vanilla pod
- 5 Eggs, medium size
- Icing Sugar for Decoration
- Grease a round spring form.
- Sift the flour into a bowl and make a hollow in the centre.
- Add the Kerrygold Butter, sugar and salt and quickly knead into a smooth pastry. Shape the mixture into a flat ball and chill for 20 minutes.
- Roll out the chilled pastry into a round shape and line the spring form. Spread the cranberries over the base.
- Melt the Kerrygold Butter (warm it until it is liquid, but not hot).
- Whip the cream. Sift the flour and stir it with the Quark, sugar, salt, lemon zest, vanilla pod seeds and eggs until smooth.
- Stir in the butter, then fold in the cream.
- Transfer the mixture to the spring form and smooth the top.
- Initially bake for 20 minutes at 190°C and remove from the oven.
- Leave the cheesecake to cool down, then bake for a further 35-45 minutes.
- Leave the cheesecake to cool completely.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar before serving it.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Paul Flynn has created the perfect dish for the all fa...
Shirley Shannon’s Spicy Butter Chicken
Clodagh McKenna Farmhouse Recipe This family favourite, from the Sh...
Millionaire Chocolate Squares
Caramel, chocolate and shortbread. The holy trinity of baking. Great shortbread...
Kerrygold Carrot Cake
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C, thoroughly grease a 28 cm springform pa...