- For the pastry:
- 150g Flour
- 96g Kerrygold® Irish Creamery Butter 454g
- 50g Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 125g Dried Cranberries
- For the filling:
- 145g Kerrygold® Irish Creamery Butter 454g
- 125g cream
- 90g Flour
- 700g Low fat Quark
- 200g Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- Zest of one organic lemon
- Scraped seeds of one vanilla pod
- 5 Eggs, medium size
- Icing Sugar for Decoration
- Grease a round spring form.
- Sift the flour into a bowl and make a hollow in the centre.
- Add the Kerrygold Butter, sugar and salt and quickly knead into a smooth pastry. Shape the mixture into a flat ball and chill for 20 minutes.
- Roll out the chilled pastry into a round shape and line the spring form. Spread the cranberries over the base.
- Melt the Kerrygold Butter (warm it until it is liquid, but not hot).
- Whip the cream. Sift the flour and stir it with the Quark, sugar, salt, lemon zest, vanilla pod seeds and eggs until smooth.
- Stir in the butter, then fold in the cream.
- Transfer the mixture to the spring form and smooth the top.
- Initially bake for 20 minutes at 190°C and remove from the oven.
- Leave the cheesecake to cool down, then bake for a further 35-45 minutes.
- Leave the cheesecake to cool completely.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar before serving it.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Stain Glass Window Cookies
This recipe makes 20 of Shane Smith's stain glass window cookies:...
The sublime supper favourite, homemade apple tart evokes childhood memories of g...
Chocolate and Blueberry Cake
Preheat the oven to 180c. Grease and line two 20cm cake tins....
Sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce
A sweet tooth is not a weakness. It’s a gift. Especially when you’re armed w...