- For the pastry:
- 150g Flour
- 96g Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 50g Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 125g Dried Cranberries
- For the filling:
- 145g Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 125g cream
- 90g Flour
- 700g Low fat Quark
- 200g Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- Zest of one organic lemon
- Scraped seeds of one vanilla pod
- 5 Eggs, medium size
- Icing Sugar for Decoration
- Grease a round spring form.
- Sift the flour into a bowl and make a hollow in the centre.
- Add the Kerrygold Butter, sugar and salt and quickly knead into a smooth pastry. Shape the mixture into a flat ball and chill for 20 minutes.
- Roll out the chilled pastry into a round shape and line the spring form. Spread the cranberries over the base.
- Melt the Kerrygold Butter (warm it until it is liquid, but not hot).
- Whip the cream. Sift the flour and stir it with the Quark, sugar, salt, lemon zest, vanilla pod seeds and eggs until smooth.
- Stir in the butter, then fold in the cream.
- Transfer the mixture to the spring form and smooth the top.
- Initially bake for 20 minutes at 190°C and remove from the oven.
- Leave the cheesecake to cool down, then bake for a further 35-45 minutes.
- Leave the cheesecake to cool completely.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar before serving it.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Salmon Fillets with a garlic, herb and citrus butter
Salmon and lemon were made for each other. Add fresh garlic with some herbs and...
Roast Pork with Apple & Blackberries
Pre-heat the oven to 220oC/425oF/Gas...
Loaded Baked Eggs
Savour weekend brunches with this easy to prepare recipe. Method:...
Butterscotch Pudding with Salted Caramel
If you’re crazy about salted caramel, you will love this indulgent dessert rec...
Great shortbread never goes unnoticed. The quintessential buttery biscuit deserv...