- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 50g/2oz Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 1 mild red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 20 large raw peeled prawns or shrimps, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 lemon, pips removed
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Spinach and feta pie
A hit with all the family, meat-lovers and veggies will polish off this tasty pi...
Crab Tian with brown soda bread & cherry tomatoes
A seafood starter that sets the tone at dinner parties. Find the freshest white...
Chocolate Hazelnut Eclairs
Chocolate eclairs, an all-time classic with a twist - roasted hazelnuts add a lo...
Apple & Hazelnut Streusel
This winter warmer is scrumptious with custard, clotted cream or crème fraîche...
CHOCOLATE PECAN BROWNIE TRIFLE WITH ORANGE BLOSSOM CREAM
Clodagh McKenna Farmhouse Recipe METHOD: Start by m...