- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 50g/2oz Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 1 mild red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 20 large raw peeled prawns or shrimps, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 lemon, pips removed
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Great shortbread never goes unnoticed. The quintessential buttery biscuit deserv...
Chocolate and Blueberry Cake
Preheat the oven to 180c. Grease and line two 20cm cake tins....
This Rhubab-Crème is perfect for any event! Preparation:...
Kerrygold Christmas Cookies
These delicious cookies can be packed into cellophane bags and tied with rib...