- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 50g/2oz Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 1 mild red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 20 large raw peeled prawns or shrimps, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 lemon, pips removed
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Salmon Fillets with a garlic, herb and citrus butter
Salmon and lemon were made for each other. Add fresh garlic with some herbs and...
Crab Tian with brown soda bread & cherry tomatoes
A seafood starter that sets the tone at dinner parties. Find the freshest white...
Mussels and tomato stew
Wash the mussels. Discard any damaged and open mussels....
The sublime supper favourite, homemade apple tart evokes childhood memories of g...
Rhubarb & Strawberry Sponge Pudding
Dessert doesn’t need justification but if anyone asks, this recipe has two of...