- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 50g/2oz Kerrygold® Irish Creamery Butter 454g
- 1 mild red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 20 large raw peeled prawns or shrimps, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 lemon, pips removed
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
PAUL FLYNN’S LAMB TORTILLA
Set the oven to 160C. Put the sunflower oil in a pan and add...
Savoury Cheddar Scones
Preheat the oven to 220°C. Sift the flour and bicarbonate of soda in...
HALLOUMI SANDWICH WITH LEMON AND HERB BUTTER
Brush the halloumi slices with a little oil and cook on a hot griddle...
Spiced Clementine Butter
To add some extra flavor to your turkey this year, try Shane Smith's spiced c...
Spaghetti with Kale Pesto
Bring two saucepans of water up to a boil with a pinch of sea salt....