- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 50g/2oz Kerrygold® Irish Creamery Butter 454g
- 1 mild red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 20 large raw peeled prawns or shrimps, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 lemon, pips removed
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Irish Oat Flapjacks
What a delectable culinary comfort. Delicious hot or cold, you can whip up these...
Loaded Baked Eggs with Lemon Butter Sauce
Baked eggs with wi...
Basic Sticky Buns
In a small saucepan melt 6 tablespoons butter; pour into a 13 X 9-inc...
Baked aubergine with tomato and cheese
Whoever said vegetables lack substance will eat their words with our baked auber...
Barbequed Middle Eastern Style Lamb Chops with an Irish Summer Salad
Preparation: Ideally, the night before or at least a few hour...
Roast Pork with Apple & Blackberries
Pre-heat the oven to 220oC/425oF/Gas...