- Sift the flour and baking powder.
- Melt the butter (warm it until it becomes liquid, but don't let it get too hot).
- Mix with the sugar, salt and lemon zest.
- Fold in the yogurt, eggs and flour mixture.
- Halve the raspberries.
- Briefly roll a rolling pin over the crunchy muesli, if the clumps are too big.
- Lightly fold the raspberries and the muesli into the mixture and then transfer it to the cake form.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 190°C.
- When done, leave the cake to cool and sprinkle with the icing sugar.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Brown Butter Hasselback Potatoes
Calling all brown butter fans! Just say no to plain roasted potatoes. These ...
Sometimes the simple things hit the spot. Like homemade scones still warm from t...
Wash potatoes thoroughly. Cook in boiling salted water with cumin for...
Chocolate Biscuit Cake Christmas Cracker
Perfect for a delicious edible Christmas gift this Christmas! Place...
No Bake Salted Caramel Cheesecake Jars
For the biscuit base, melt the butter and crush the digestives in a...