- Sift the flour and baking powder.
- Melt the butter (warm it until it becomes liquid, but don't let it get too hot).
- Mix with the sugar, salt and lemon zest.
- Fold in the yogurt, eggs and flour mixture.
- Halve the raspberries.
- Briefly roll a rolling pin over the crunchy muesli, if the clumps are too big.
- Lightly fold the raspberries and the muesli into the mixture and then transfer it to the cake form.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 190°C.
- When done, leave the cake to cool and sprinkle with the icing sugar.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Victoria Sponge cake
Preheat the oven to 180°C Cream the butter and sugar toge...
BBQ Shrimp and Grits
Tip: Light up the barbeque approximately one hour before grilling, this will...
Chicken and Mushroom Pie
Method Preheat the oven to 200C/ Gas 6. Heat the o...
Baked mackerel with pancetta
Mackerel and pancetta. An unlikely pair but an inspired idea. Pancetta is Italia...
Summerberry Ice-cream Meringue Cake
Paul Flynn's ice-cream cake is a really impressive dessert. Deceptively eas...
Pressed Picnic Sandwich
Begin by combining the Kerrygold Spreadable and pesto in a small b...