- Sift the flour and baking powder.
- Melt the butter (warm it until it becomes liquid, but don't let it get too hot).
- Mix with the sugar, salt and lemon zest.
- Fold in the yogurt, eggs and flour mixture.
- Halve the raspberries.
- Briefly roll a rolling pin over the crunchy muesli, if the clumps are too big.
- Lightly fold the raspberries and the muesli into the mixture and then transfer it to the cake form.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 190°C.
- When done, leave the cake to cool and sprinkle with the icing sugar.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Hummus & Rainbow Sandwich
Begin by soft boiling the eggs for approximately 6-7 minutes and leav...
There are two secret ingredients to fab scones. Kerrygold and a splash of lov...
BUTTER CHICKEN CURRY
Heat the butter and add the whole spices. Cook for one minute then...
This iconic cake is a favourite with all the family. Curious culinary spirits ca...
Roast Pork with Apple & Blackberries
Pre-heat the oven to 220oC/425oF/Gas...
BAKED LEEK, PEA AND CHEDDAR RISOTTO
Paul Flynn's baked leek, pea and cheddar risotto serves 4. Pr...