- Sift the flour and baking powder.
- Melt the butter (warm it until it becomes liquid, but don't let it get too hot).
- Mix with the sugar, salt and lemon zest.
- Fold in the yogurt, eggs and flour mixture.
- Halve the raspberries.
- Briefly roll a rolling pin over the crunchy muesli, if the clumps are too big.
- Lightly fold the raspberries and the muesli into the mixture and then transfer it to the cake form.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 190°C.
- When done, leave the cake to cool and sprinkle with the icing sugar.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Smoked Bacon and Pecan Brussel Sprouts with Shallot Butter
This is a great way to ensure that your brussel sprouts end up perfectly cook...
Mini Lemon Curd Cheesecakes
A perfect make-ahead dessert, prepare it in advance and pop it in the fridge....
Kerrygold Christmas Cookies
These delicious cookies can be packed into cellophane bags and tied with rib...
Nettle Soup with pumpkin seed oil
Wash the nettles and chop them finely. Melt the...
Chicken and Mushroom Pie
Method Preheat the oven to 200C/ Gas 6. Heat the o...
Baked Lemon & Vanilla Cheesecake
If you are looking for your signature dinner party dessert, the search is over....