- Sift the flour and baking powder.
- Melt the butter (warm it until it becomes liquid, but don't let it get too hot).
- Mix with the sugar, salt and lemon zest.
- Fold in the yogurt, eggs and flour mixture.
- Halve the raspberries.
- Briefly roll a rolling pin over the crunchy muesli, if the clumps are too big.
- Lightly fold the raspberries and the muesli into the mixture and then transfer it to the cake form.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 190°C.
- When done, leave the cake to cool and sprinkle with the icing sugar.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
MUSSELS COOKED WITH CREAM, CHORIZO, GARLIC & FLAT-LEAF PARSLEY
A Clodagh McKenna Farmhouse Recipe METHOD Start by...
Loaded Baked Eggs with Lemon Butter Sauce
Baked eggs with wi...
Salmon Rillettes with pickled cucumber salad
All dishes deserve love, not just the main course. Salmon Rittetes make a ravish...
Great shortbread never goes unnoticed. The quintessential buttery biscuit deserv...
Basic Sticky Buns
In a small saucepan melt 6 tablespoons butter; pour into a 13 X 9-inc...
There’s no doubt that making an authentic Bolognese sauce can take a bit...