- Sift the flour and baking powder.
- Melt the butter (warm it until it becomes liquid, but don't let it get too hot).
- Mix with the sugar, salt and lemon zest.
- Fold in the yogurt, eggs and flour mixture.
- Halve the raspberries.
- Briefly roll a rolling pin over the crunchy muesli, if the clumps are too big.
- Lightly fold the raspberries and the muesli into the mixture and then transfer it to the cake form.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 190°C.
- When done, leave the cake to cool and sprinkle with the icing sugar.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Farmette’s Milk Bread
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...
There are two secret ingredients to fab scones. Kerrygold and a splash of love....
Victoria Sponge cake
Preheat the oven to 180°C Cream the butter and sugar toge...
Chocolate and Blueberry Cake
Preheat the oven to 180c. Grease and line two 20cm cake tins....
Butterscotch Pudding with Salted Caramel
If you’re crazy about salted caramel, you will love this indulgent dessert rec...
This iconic cake is a favourite with all the family. Curious culinary spirits ca...