- Sift the flour and baking powder.
- Melt the butter (warm it until it becomes liquid, but don't let it get too hot).
- Mix with the sugar, salt and lemon zest.
- Fold in the yogurt, eggs and flour mixture.
- Halve the raspberries.
- Briefly roll a rolling pin over the crunchy muesli, if the clumps are too big.
- Lightly fold the raspberries and the muesli into the mixture and then transfer it to the cake form.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 190°C.
- When done, leave the cake to cool and sprinkle with the icing sugar.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
BAKED SMOKED MACKEREL OMELETTE WITH MELTED CHEESE
Paul Flynn's baked smoked mackerel omelette serves 2. Preheat...
The stuff of legends, ciabatta or panettone can’t touch traditional Irish soda...
BBQ Shrimp and Grits
Tip: Light up the barbeque approximately one hour before grilling, this will...
Chocolate and Blueberry Cake
Preheat the oven to 180c. Grease and line two 20cm cake tins....