- 25g Kerrygold butter
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 25g caster sugar
- 25g self-rising flour, sieved
- ¾ tsp mixed spice
- Brandy butter
- Icing sugar
- Cranberries (optional)
- Place the butter in a bowl and microwave it for 30 seconds until melted.
- Add the egg and whisk with a fork.
- Stir in the milk, vanilla, and sugar.
- Add the flour and mixed spice. Mix the batter with a fork until smooth.
- Pour the batter into a mug. Microwave for 1 minute until risen. Take care not to overcook.
- Take a slice off the top of the cake and decorate with some cranberries and a dollop of brandy butter. Pop the lid back on the cake, sieve on some icing sugar and serve immediately.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce
A sweet tooth is not a weakness. It’s a gift. Especially when you’re armed w...
Lamb chops with red wine, rosemary and garlic butter
Marinated lamb chops. Tender and tasty. Bring out the best in them with rosemary...
Christmas Cake in a Mug
Place the butter in a bowl and microwave it for 30 seconds until mel...
Chicken Liver PÂTÉ with Balsamic Vinegar & Capers
This chicken liver pâté is full of gutsy flavours and is a wonderful star...
Garlic-Butter Fried Chicken
Melt your butter and add it to a shall...