- 120g Oreo cookie biscuits (filling removed)
- 30g Kerrygold butter, melted
- 70g evaporated milk
- 120g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- Glitter for decoration (optional)
- Remove the filling from your Oreos.
- In a food processor blitz the Oreo biscuits until they resemble fine crumbs.
- Remove a spoonful of the Oreo crumbs and set aside to use for decoration later.
- Add the melted butter and evaporated milk and blitz again until combined. This cookie butter is the truffle filling and should be thick. Refrigerate for a few hours to harden.
- Take the truffle filling out of the fridge and roll in your hands to make small bite-sized balls.
- Melt the white chocolate pieces in a microwave for about 1 minute. Leave to cool for 5 minutes.
- Using 2 teaspoons dip each truffle into the white chocolate and turn to fully coat in chocolate. Use the spoons to remove any excess chocolate and carefully place the truffles onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- After a few minutes the white chocolate will have nearly set. At this stage sprinkle the top of the truffles with the reserved Oreo crumbs. You can sprinkle some with edible glitter too if you wish. Leave in the fridge for up to a week.
- Pack your truffles into a nice gift box lined with parchment paper to give as a gift.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Pressed Picnic Sandwich
Begin by combining the Kerrygold Spreadable and pesto in a small b...
Want to watch Jess Murphy cook these cauliflower fritters? click...
Hazelnut Toffee Buttercrunch
Shane Smith's hazelnut toffee buttercrunch recipe serves 8 - 10....
Easy Peasy Potato Samosas
To watch Jess Murphy cook this tasty dish, click...