- For the Samosas:
- 3 tbsp Kerrygold® Irish Creamery Butter 454g
- 3 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 60g chopped onions
- 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 1 tsp of Garam masala / curry powder
- 300g of left over potato
- 300g of left over carrots or squash
- 80g of frozen peas
- 1 packet of ready made filo
- 60g of ground almonds
- 3 tbsp of Sesame or Chia seeds
- Salt and pepper
- For the lime pickle yogurt:
- 35g of Spicy lime pickle
- 60g of Greek style yogurt
- For the carrot and ginger Salad:
- 3 whole carrots grated
- 20g of fresh ginger
- 30mls of olive oil
- 20mls of cider vinegar
- 35g of garden mint
To watch Jess Murphy cook this tasty dish, click here.
For the Samosas:
- Preheat your oven to 180°C
- Fry off your chopped onions until golden brown
- Add your spices to your left over potatoes & mash together. Add in any other left over vegetables and peas after the potatoes are mashed
- Melt the butter and have your ground almonds at hand
- Slowly unfold the filo pastry so it’s rectangular in shape, brush the pastry with the melted butter and dust with the almonds.
- Once the filo is well buttered, add a dollop of your samosa mix (potato, veg & pea mix) and start folding into a triangle shape.
For the spice lime pickle yogurt:
- For the perfect dip, mix together the spicy lime pickles and Greek style yogurt
For the carrot and ginger salad:
- Grate the carrots & ginger, then mix together
- Add the mint, olive oil & cider vinegar to the mix & combine well
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Smashed Roast Potatoes
Bring the potatoes to a boil in salted water and simmer until just te...
Easy Peasy Potato Samosas
To watch Jess Murphy cook this tasty dish, click...
Cranberry and Stuffing Christmas Crackers
This recipe makes 8 of Shane Smith's cranberry & stuffing Christmas crack...
Simply delicious and creative. The perfect treat for your family this Hallow...
WARM FLATBREAD WITH BACON AND CABBAGE
Simmer the ham hocks for 2.5 to 3 hours until falling off the bone....