- For the Fritters:
- 1 tbsp Kerrygold® Irish Creamery Butter 454g
- 150g Wholemeal flour
- 100g of St. Tola Cheese
- 1 steamed head of cauliflower
- 100g scallions
- 2 eggs (M)
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 1 tsp of dried chilli
- 1 heaped tsp of Baking powder
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh Herbs
- For the Ranch Dressing:
- 20g of wild garlic
- 1 headed tsp of mayonnaise
- A dash of butter milk or plain yogurt
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp of dill or fennel dried or fresh
- For the Fattoush:
- 2 tomatoes chopped in chunks
- 75g of cucumber
- 1/2 a red onion
- Mint, Parsley & Coriander (1 handful of each)
- 2 tsp of Sumac
- 100g of croutons
Want to watch Jess Murphy cook these cauliflower fritters? click here to watch our Instagram video
For the Fritters:
- Mash up the cauliflower, then add in the eggs, chopped scallions & cheese until a scrambled egg type mix is formed.
- Next, combine the spices, baking powder & flour together
- Make a well with the scrambled cauliflower mix and then fold in your flour mix to this
- Place a frying pan on medium heat & add in small knobs of butter
- Place in your mixture to the frying pan, flatten it out & fry on one side. After a few moments, flip to the other side and cook through.
For the Ranch dressing:
- Combine your mayonnaise & Buttermilk.
- Chop up your wild garlic and dill & then add this to your Mayo/Buttermilk mix. Combine well & leave aside
For the Fattoush:
- Whisk together the lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, olive oil and molasses
- Chop the rest of the salad ingredients and add these to the dressing along with the Sumac
- Finally, add the croutons
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Hassle back potatoes
Preheat the oven to 200 Degrees Celsius. Take each potato...
Rory O’Connell’s Arborio Rice and Coconut Pudding
Place all the ingredients for the compote into a small saucepan. Brin...
Farmette’s Farmhouse Tres Leches Cake
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...
Mini Victoria Sponge Cakes
Preheat the oven to 180C. In a large bowl or the bowl of a...