- For the Fritters:
- 1 tbsp Kerrygold® Irish Creamery Butter 454g
- 150g Wholemeal flour
- 100g of St. Tola Cheese
- 1 steamed head of cauliflower
- 100g scallions
- 2 eggs (M)
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 1 tsp of dried chilli
- 1 heaped tsp of Baking powder
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh Herbs
- For the Ranch Dressing:
- 20g of wild garlic
- 1 headed tsp of mayonnaise
- A dash of butter milk or plain yogurt
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp of dill or fennel dried or fresh
- For the Fattoush:
- 2 tomatoes chopped in chunks
- 75g of cucumber
- 1/2 a red onion
- Mint, Parsley & Coriander (1 handful of each)
- 2 tsp of Sumac
- 100g of croutons
Want to watch Jess Murphy cook these cauliflower fritters? click here to watch our Instagram video
For the Fritters:
- Mash up the cauliflower, then add in the eggs, chopped scallions & cheese until a scrambled egg type mix is formed.
- Next, combine the spices, baking powder & flour together
- Make a well with the scrambled cauliflower mix and then fold in your flour mix to this
- Place a frying pan on medium heat & add in small knobs of butter
- Place in your mixture to the frying pan, flatten it out & fry on one side. After a few moments, flip to the other side and cook through.
For the Ranch dressing:
- Combine your mayonnaise & Buttermilk.
- Chop up your wild garlic and dill & then add this to your Mayo/Buttermilk mix. Combine well & leave aside
For the Fattoush:
- Whisk together the lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, olive oil and molasses
- Chop the rest of the salad ingredients and add these to the dressing along with the Sumac
- Finally, add the croutons
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
The Tasty Toasty
Preheat the oven to 180 C fan. Begin by buttering both sid...
Mini Lemon Curd Cheesecakes
A perfect make-ahead dessert, prepare it in advance and pop it in the fridge....
BAKED PEARS with Pecans & Maple Syrup
This dessert is just perfect for a cold autumn day. It can be served with war...