Paul Flynn's baked potatoes with hake, spring onions and cheddar serves 4.
- Preheat the oven to 200 c.
- Wrap the potatoes in tinfoil.
- Cook for 70-80 minutes until they are nice and soft.
- Cut each potato in half and scoop out the soft insides into a mixing bowl, take care not to damage the skins.
- Mash the potato with a fork and add the Kerrygold butter, salt and pepper followed by the hake, mix well.
- Fold in the spring onions.
- Spoon the mixture into the potato skins, sprinkle over the cheese .
- Place on a tray and bake for 15 minutes at 180 c until hot and melting.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and serve.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Baked Lemon & Vanilla Cheesecake
If you are looking for your signature dinner party dessert, the search is over....
Kerrygold Filo Mince Pies
Method Preheat the oven at 180c Fan. Start by making the minc...
Mini Strawberry Ombre Cake
Preheat the oven to 180C and grease a 6” round cake tin with 2" sid...
PAUL FLYNN’S MOROCCAN PULLED LAMB,ALMOND AND APRICOT COUS COUS
Preheat the oven to 160C Fan. Mix the butter, lemon , garlic...
Kerrygold Shepherd’s Pie
Heat the oil a large, heavy-based pan and then add the onions, celer...