Paul Flynn's baked potatoes with hake, spring onions and cheddar serves 4.
- Preheat the oven to 200 c.
- Wrap the potatoes in tinfoil.
- Cook for 70-80 minutes until they are nice and soft.
- Cut each potato in half and scoop out the soft insides into a mixing bowl, take care not to damage the skins.
- Mash the potato with a fork and add the Kerrygold butter, salt and pepper followed by the hake, mix well.
- Fold in the spring onions.
- Spoon the mixture into the potato skins, sprinkle over the cheese .
- Place on a tray and bake for 15 minutes at 180 c until hot and melting.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and serve.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Pear, cheddar & bacon sandwich
To poach the pears: Firstly you will need to p...
Rory O’Connell’s Nougatine Biscuits
Rory O'Connell's nougatine biscuits are delicate, brittle and melt in the mou...
Mussels and tomato stew
Wash the mussels. Discard any damaged and open mussels....
Butterscotch Pudding with Salted Caramel
If you’re crazy about salted caramel, you will love this indulgent dessert rec...
Mini Victoria Sponge Cakes
Preheat the oven to 180C. In a large bowl or the bowl of a...