Paul Flynn's baked potatoes with hake, spring onions and cheddar serves 4.
- Preheat the oven to 200 c.
- Wrap the potatoes in tinfoil.
- Cook for 70-80 minutes until they are nice and soft.
- Cut each potato in half and scoop out the soft insides into a mixing bowl, take care not to damage the skins.
- Mash the potato with a fork and add the Kerrygold butter, salt and pepper followed by the hake, mix well.
- Fold in the spring onions.
- Spoon the mixture into the potato skins, sprinkle over the cheese .
- Place on a tray and bake for 15 minutes at 180 c until hot and melting.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and serve.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
HALLOUMI SANDWICH WITH LEMON AND HERB BUTTER
Brush the halloumi slices with a little oil and cook on a hot griddle...
Cranberry and Stuffing Christmas Crackers
This recipe makes 8 of Shane Smith's cranberry & stuffing Christmas crack...
The stuff of legends, ciabatta or panettone can’t touch traditional Irish soda...
Kerrygold Christmas Turkey
The secret weapon for a deliciously moist turkey is a piece of fine cotton go...