At Home With Kerrygold
BAKED POTATOES WITH HAKE, SPRING ONIONS AND CHEDDAR
- 4 large potatoes (about 250g each), scrubbed
- 250g hake fillet, skinned and diced into 2cm cubes
- 2 tbsp Kerrygold® Irish Creamery Butter 454g
- 2 large pinches of grated cheese
- 2 pinches of salt and pepper
- 2 spring onions, chopped
Paul Flynn's baked potatoes with hake, spring onions and cheddar serves 4.
- Preheat the oven to 200 c.
- Wrap the potatoes in tinfoil.
- Cook for 70-80 minutes until they are nice and soft.
- Cut each potato in half and scoop out the soft insides into a mixing bowl, take care not to damage the skins.
- Mash the potato with a fork and add the Kerrygold butter, salt and pepper followed by the hake, mix well.
- Fold in the spring onions.
- Spoon the mixture into the potato skins, sprinkle over the cheese .
- Place on a tray and bake for 15 minutes at 180 c until hot and melting.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and serve.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Lamb chops with red wine, rosemary and garlic butter
Marinated lamb chops. Tender and tasty. Bring out the best in them with rosemary...
Herb & Chilli Butter on BBQ Prawns
Butter is one of the most versatile and widely used ingredients by chefs all ove...
Gold Dusted Florentine Biscuits
This recipe makes 16 of Shane Smith's gold dusted florentine biscuits:...
Buttered Orange and Thyme Carrots
In a large non stick frying pan add the carrots as a single layer and...
St. Patrick’s day themed Cupcakes
For the muffins: Preheat the oven to 180 °C and line a muffi...
THE ULTIMATE SEAFOOD ROLL
Bring a medium pot of water to a simmer, add salt and drop the salmon...