- 2 Ham Hocks
- 200g Sauerkraut
- 200mls sour cream
- 1 tbs wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp chopped tarragon
- 6 readymade flatbreads or tortilla wraps
- Simmer the ham hocks for 2.5 to 3 hours until falling off the bone.
- Take out of the water, allow to cool a little and remove the fat.
- Mix the Sauerkraut with the ham and keep warm.
- Mix the sour cream with the mustard and tarragon.
- Warm the flatbread then spread a little sour cream over each.
- Add some of the ham mixture, then roll, cut and serve.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
BAKED LEEK, PEA AND CHEDDAR RISOTTO
Paul Flynn's baked leek, pea and cheddar risotto serves 4. Pr...
Cheesy Veggie pizza
For the Pizza dough Mix the yeast and water to...
Smoked Bacon and Pecan Brussel Sprouts with Shallot Butter
This is a great way to ensure that your brussel sprouts end up perfectly cook...
An easy Christmas cake to try. Traditionally the cake is "fed" in the days le...
Sometimes the simple things hit the spot. Like homemade scones still warm from t...