- 50g kerrygold butter
- 100g digestives
- 100g icing sugar
- 250g cream cheese
- 150 ml double cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 75g kerrygold unsalted butter
- 50g dark brown sugar
- 50g caster sugar
- 50g golden syrup
- 12ml double cream
- A good pinch of sea salt
- For the biscuit base, melt the butter and crush the digestives in a zip lock bag with a rolling pin. Mix the butter with the biscuit crumbs and divide the mixture into 4 small jars or glasses. Press the biscuit mixture down into the bottom of the glass and refrigerate.
- For the cheesecake layer, whip the cream until it starts to become stiff using an electric whisk. Add the cream cheese and beat until nice and creamy. Add the sieved icing sugar and vanilla and beat again.
- Divide the cheesecake filling between the jars on top of the biscuit base.
- For the caramel sauce, melt the butter, sugars and syrup in a saucepan and let simmer for 3 minutes, stirring every now and again.
- Add the cream and sea salt and stir again. Taste and add more salt if you like then cook for another minute. Pour into a jug and leave to cool in the fridge to thicken a bit.
- When cooled and thickened, pour the salted caramel sauce on top of the cheesecake filling in the jars and serve.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Easy Roast Lamb
Want to watch Paul Flynn cook this Easy Lamb Roast? click...
ROAST CHICKEN WITH ROAST GARLIC, LEMON ZEST AND HERB BUTTER
Preheat the oven to 180°C fan. Cut the top off the garlic...
HALLOUMI SANDWICH WITH LEMON AND HERB BUTTER
Brush the halloumi slices with a little oil and cook on a hot griddle...
Rory O’Connell’s Salade Tiede of Lamb Kidneys, Glazed Shallots and Straw Potatoes
Begin by preparing the shallots. Place the shallots, butte...