- Preheat the oven to 180c fan.
- Toast the bases of the bagels and spread with Kerrygold Spreadable. Top with the relish and sliced ham.
- Butter the cut side of the bagel tops and place on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Carefully crack an egg into the hole of each bagel and put in the oven for 15 minutes until the eggs are set.
- After 10 minutes, add the bases to the tray and continue cooking until the eggs are set.
- Remove from the oven and add slices of avocado and rocket on top of the ham.
- Carefully lift the egg tops onto the base and serve immediately.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Kerrygold Chicken Wings
Preparation time: 15 minutes Baking time: approx. 40-55 minutes...
Brown Butter Hasselback Potatoes
Calling all brown butter fans! Just say no to plain roasted potatoes. These ...
Garlic-Butter Fried Chicken
Melt your butter and add it to a shall...
Serves 4-5 people
Victoria Sponge cake
Preheat the oven to 180°C Cream the butter and sugar toge...