- Preheat the oven to 180c fan.
- Toast the bases of the bagels and spread with Kerrygold Spreadable. Top with the relish and sliced ham.
- Butter the cut side of the bagel tops and place on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Carefully crack an egg into the hole of each bagel and put in the oven for 15 minutes until the eggs are set.
- After 10 minutes, add the bases to the tray and continue cooking until the eggs are set.
- Remove from the oven and add slices of avocado and rocket on top of the ham.
- Carefully lift the egg tops onto the base and serve immediately.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Victoria Sponge cake
Preheat the oven to 180°C Cream the butter and sugar toge...
Millionaire Chocolate Squares
Caramel, chocolate and shortbread. The holy trinity of baking. Great shortbread...
Spiced Apple Butter Cake with Butterscotch Sauce
Method: Preheat the oven to 160°C . In a small sa...
Braised Red Cabbage
Tantalize your tastebuds with this stunning side dish. It looks divine and it ta...
Sometimes the simple things hit the spot. Like homemade scones still warm from t...