- Thaw dough according to package instructions.
- Spray a 23cm x 30cm baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- When dough is thawed, roll it and spread 2 tablespoons of the softened butter on top of the dough and then evenly sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of the brown sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and apples.
- Starting from the shorter side, roll the dough up, swiss roll style being sure to get all of the apple pieces inside.
- Once completely rolled, use a serrated knife to cut into 9 equal pieces.
- In a small pan melt 8 tablespoons of butter and add 200g brown sugar, stir until sugar is dissolved and whisk the cream.
- Pour sauce in the prepared pan and sprinkle the chopped pecans on top.
- Place rolls on top of caramel sauce.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for a while before baking.
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Bake rolls for 25 - 30 minutes keeping an eye on them not to burn.
- Let the rolls cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes and then invert onto parchment paper. Serve warm.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Field mushroom soup with crunchy garlic croutons
Autumn beckons with this earthy wholesome soup. Forage for wild field mushrooms...
Kerrygold Christmas Cookies
These delicious cookies can be packed into cellophane bags and tied with rib...
There are two secret ingredients to fab scones. Kerrygold and a splash of love....
GRILLED PEACHES with pistachio brittle & Greek yoghurt
Preheat the grill to high. Line a sturdy baking sheet with parchment...
Farmette’s Farmhouse Tres Leches Cake
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...