- 40g Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 2 onions chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 inch freshly peeled and grated ginger
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp paprika pepper
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 125 mls cream
- 250g natural yogurt
- 900g chicken fillets chopped
- 100g cashew nuts (optional)
Clodagh McKenna Farmhouse Recipe
This family favourite, from the Shannon Family Farm in Clonakilty co. Cork, is sure to become a favourite with your family as well. The Shannon’s were finalists in this year’s NDC & Kerrygold Quality Milk Awards.
- Melt butter in a large pan.
- Add the garlic, onion and ginger and cook over a low heat for few mins.
- Add the spices and cook for 10 mins.
- Mix cornflour with a little cream and mix to a smooth paste.
- Add to the onion mixture, stirring continuously.
- Stir in the remainder of the cream and yogurt.
- Heat thoroughly but do not boil.
- Add the chicken pieces.
- Cover and simmer for 45 to 50 mins.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Roasted Buttery Parmesan Parsnips
Try to find nice small firm parsnips that will have a wonderful almost nutty fla...
Salmon Rillettes with pickled cucumber salad
All dishes deserve love, not just the main course. Salmon Rittetes make a ravish...
Farmette’s Milk Bread
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...
Stuffed Bread with Irish Cheddar
Everyone loves bread. Try adding some of our delicious Irish cheddar cheese to m...