- 40g Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 2 onions chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 inch freshly peeled and grated ginger
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp paprika pepper
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 125 mls cream
- 250g natural yogurt
- 900g chicken fillets chopped
- 100g cashew nuts (optional)
Clodagh McKenna Farmhouse Recipe
This family favourite, from the Shannon Family Farm in Clonakilty co. Cork, is sure to become a favourite with your family as well. The Shannon’s were finalists in this year’s NDC & Kerrygold Quality Milk Awards.
- Melt butter in a large pan.
- Add the garlic, onion and ginger and cook over a low heat for few mins.
- Add the spices and cook for 10 mins.
- Mix cornflour with a little cream and mix to a smooth paste.
- Add to the onion mixture, stirring continuously.
- Stir in the remainder of the cream and yogurt.
- Heat thoroughly but do not boil.
- Add the chicken pieces.
- Cover and simmer for 45 to 50 mins.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
BAKED PEARS with Pecans & Maple Syrup
This dessert is just perfect for a cold autumn day. It can be served with war...
Baked Lemon & Vanilla Cheesecake
If you are looking for your signature dinner party dessert, the search is over....
Baked aubergine with tomato and cheese
Whoever said vegetables lack substance will eat their words with our baked auber...
Lamb chops with red wine, rosemary and garlic butter
Marinated lamb chops. Tender and tasty. Bring out the best in them with rosemary...
Brown Butter Hasselback Potatoes
Calling all brown butter fans! Just say no to plain roasted potatoes. These ...