- 40g Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 2 onions chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 inch freshly peeled and grated ginger
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp paprika pepper
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 125 mls cream
- 250g natural yogurt
- 900g chicken fillets chopped
- 100g cashew nuts (optional)
Clodagh McKenna Farmhouse Recipe
This family favourite, from the Shannon Family Farm in Clonakilty co. Cork, is sure to become a favourite with your family as well. The Shannon’s were finalists in this year’s NDC & Kerrygold Quality Milk Awards.
- Melt butter in a large pan.
- Add the garlic, onion and ginger and cook over a low heat for few mins.
- Add the spices and cook for 10 mins.
- Mix cornflour with a little cream and mix to a smooth paste.
- Add to the onion mixture, stirring continuously.
- Stir in the remainder of the cream and yogurt.
- Heat thoroughly but do not boil.
- Add the chicken pieces.
- Cover and simmer for 45 to 50 mins.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Cheat Chocolate Fudge
Line a 7 inch tin or Tupperware with cling film. Set aside....
Chicken Liver PÂTÉ with Balsamic Vinegar & Capers
This chicken liver pâté is full of gutsy flavours and is a wonderful star...
Kerrygold Christmas Turkey
The secret weapon for a deliciously moist turkey is a piece of fine cotton go...
Kerrygold Cheddar, Bacon, and Green Onion Waffles
There's nothing like a perfectly cooked waffle to start or finish the day off ri...
Spinach and feta pie
A hit with all the family, meat-lovers and veggies will polish off this tasty pi...
Farmette’s Fine Fettle Flapjacks
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...