- 40g Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter 454g
- 2 onions chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 inch freshly peeled and grated ginger
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp paprika pepper
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 125 mls cream
- 250g natural yogurt
- 900g chicken fillets chopped
- 100g cashew nuts (optional)
Clodagh McKenna Farmhouse Recipe
This family favourite, from the Shannon Family Farm in Clonakilty co. Cork, is sure to become a favourite with your family as well. The Shannon’s were finalists in this year’s NDC & Kerrygold Quality Milk Awards.
- Melt butter in a large pan.
- Add the garlic, onion and ginger and cook over a low heat for few mins.
- Add the spices and cook for 10 mins.
- Mix cornflour with a little cream and mix to a smooth paste.
- Add to the onion mixture, stirring continuously.
- Stir in the remainder of the cream and yogurt.
- Heat thoroughly but do not boil.
- Add the chicken pieces.
- Cover and simmer for 45 to 50 mins.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Preheat the oven to 180°C In a mixing bowl, add the butter,...
Mixed Berry Crumble
Ideal for the predictably unpredictable Irish weather, this is a dessert for all...
Mussels and tomato stew
Wash the mussels. Discard any damaged and open mussels....
Kerrygold Cheddar, Bacon, and Green Onion Waffles
There's nothing like a perfectly cooked waffle to start or finish the day off ri...