- 500g flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 120ml of lukewarm milk
- 1 yeast cube
- 1 pinch of salt
- 250 g melted Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 100 g of powdered sugar
- 50 g marzipan
- 125 g dried berries (cranberries, goji berries, blueberries)
- 125 g of chopped pistachios
- melted butter to coat
- Icing sugar for turning
- First, put flour, sugar and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Then put the yeast in a small bowl with lukewarm milk and stir.
- Next, the yeast milk is added. Then the bowl is covered with a cloth and placed in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Chop the dried berries and mix with the chopped pistachios.
- Cool the marzipan for about 20 minutes and then grate over a coarse grater.
- In a bowl, mix the liquid butter with the powdered sugar and marzipan.
- Knead the whole yeast milk briefly and add the clarified butter mass. Finally, fold in the berries and pistachios.
- Cover the puff pastry again for about 45 minutes in a warm place. Do not be surprised, the dough will not change much during this time.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and lay out two baking trays with baking paper. Make some small oval balls from the yeast dough (about 3cm long). Depending on the size, you could get up to 50 pieces.
- Put your stollen in the oven for about 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Melt a small piece of butter. Brush over your baked stollens and sprinkle with icing sugar.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Champ and Colcannon
The humble spud. What a versatile vegetable. This recipe is an old friend that s...
Basic Sticky Buns
In a small saucepan melt 6 tablespoons butter; pour into a 13 X 9-inc...
Roast Pork with Apple & Blackberries
Pre-heat the oven to 220oC/425oF/Gas...