- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- On the stove, melt the Kerrygold butter and the honey.
- In a large bowl add the granola, chopped dates, mashed bananas and grated apple.
- Next, pour in the honey and butter mix and stir well.
- Pour the mix into the tray and pop in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave to cool before cutting into bars.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Rory O’Connell’s Pistachio Cake with Raspberries, Lemon Basil and Rosewater Cream
This cake by Rory O'Connell has a lovely combination of flavours and has the...
If you're entertaining guests this Halloween then try out these deliciously c...
Blitz the digestives in a blender or put in a zip lock plastic bag an...
Garlic-Butter Fried Chicken
Melt your butter and add it to a shall...
CHOCOLATE PECAN BROWNIE TRIFLE WITH ORANGE BLOSSOM CREAM
Clodagh McKenna Farmhouse Recipe METHOD: Start by m...