- Begin by soft boiling the eggs for approximately 6-7 minutes and leave to cool.
- When slightly cooled, peel the eggs and set aside.
- Next, thinly slice the red cabbage and add to a bowl with the lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Mix thoroughly to combine and set aside.
- Mix the harissa and Kerrygold spreadable together in a small bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Finely grate the carrots and thinly slice the spring onions and add to a separate bowl with the olive oil and a good pinch of salt.
- Toast the bread then spread two of the slices with the harissa/Kerrygold Spreadable mixture. Divide the hummus between the remaining two slices of bread and spread to the edges.
- Add the red cabbage slaw to the harissa buttered bread slices followed by the carrot and spring onion salad. Slice the eggs and lay on top, seasoning the yolks with salt and pepper.
- Sandwich together with the hummus covered bread slices and enjoy!
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Kerrygold Fish Pie
Preheat the oven to 200c and grate the raw potatoes with the larger p...
Rory O’Connell’s Wild Garlic Soup
Melt the butter in heavy bottomed saucepan, when it foams, add the po...
Carrot Cake with Orange Blossom Icing
Preheat the oven to 180°C and oil and line a 13 x 23cm loaf tin with...
Peanut butter brownies
Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F Butter and line a 9 x...
CAULIFLOWER KORMA, RAISIN AND ALMOND PIE
Paul Flynn's cauliflower korma, raisin and almond pie serves 4....