- Blitz the digestives in a blender or put in a zip lock plastic bag and bash with a rolling pin until they are reduced to fine crumbs.
- Melt the butter and add to the crushed biscuits. Mix together well then spoon into the tin.
- Press the crumbs into the base and up the sides of the tin for 2cm as firmly as possible. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Spoon the caramel into the biscuit base and cover with a layer of sliced banana.
- Top with the whipped cream and a dusting of cocoa powder.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Rory O’Connell’s Leek Mousse with Mussels and Sauce Bretonne
Rory O'Connell's leek mousse is rich and delicious and should be served in sm...
BUTTER CHICKEN CURRY
Heat the butter and add the whole spices. Cook for one minute then...
Rory O’Connell’s Piquante Beetroot
This recipe by Rory O'Connell demonstrates a great way to serve beetroot as a...
WARM FLATBREAD WITH BACON AND CABBAGE
Simmer the ham hocks for 2.5 to 3 hours until falling off the bone....
ROAST CHICKEN WITH ROAST GARLIC, LEMON ZEST AND HERB BUTTER
Preheat the oven to 180°C fan. Cut the top off the garlic...