- Blitz the digestives in a blender or put in a zip lock plastic bag and bash with a rolling pin until they are reduced to fine crumbs.
- Melt the butter and add to the crushed biscuits. Mix together well then spoon into the tin.
- Press the crumbs into the base and up the sides of the tin for 2cm as firmly as possible. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Spoon the caramel into the biscuit base and cover with a layer of sliced banana.
- Top with the whipped cream and a dusting of cocoa powder.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Lamb Shank Broth
Paul Flynn's lamb shank broth serves 6. Preheat the oven to 1...
Rory O’Connell’s Roast Rack of Lamb crusted with Grain Mustard, Chilli and Thyme Leaves
Preheat the oven to 220c. Carefully remove excess fat and...
Chocolate chip, Buttercream Cookie Sandwich
Want to make these delicious cookies along with Shane Smith? click...
Spinach and feta pie
A hit with all the family, meat-lovers and veggies will polish off this tasty pi...
BAKED PEARS with Pecans & Maple Syrup
This dessert is just perfect for a cold autumn day. It can be served with war...