Paul Flynn's baked smoked mackerel omelette serves 2.
- Preheat the oven to 200 c.
- Whisk the eggs with the milk, salt and pepper.
- Melt the Kerrygold butter over a medium heat in a non-stick pan until it starts to foam, then add in the eggs.
- Turn the eggs around the pan for a minute or so, scraping the bottom all the while. A spatula is best for this.
- Scatter the mackerel over the top of the eggs followed by the cheese then put in the oven for 12 minutes until golden and puffy.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool a little then gently prize it out of the pan using the same rubber spatula. Scatter over the spring onions and serve.
- If you have difficulty getting the omelette out, simply serve it in the pan.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Kerrygold Jam Drop Cookies
To watch Shane Smith cook these tasty jam drop cookies, click...
Spiced Apple Butter Cake with Butterscotch Sauce
Method: Preheat the oven to 160°C . In a small sa...
Bring the vegetable stock to a simmer in a saucepan. In a...
Loaded Baked Eggs with Lemon Butter Sauce
Baked eggs with wi...