- Brush the halloumi slices with a little oil and cook on a hot griddle pan for a minute or two on each side.
- Mix the lemon juice, herbs and Kerrygold Spreadable together to make a lemon and herb butter.
- Lightly toast your bread and spread with the lemon and herb butter.
- Put a layer of beetroot slices on top followed by the chargrilled halloumi and a handful of rocket.
- Garnish with freshly grated lemon zest and a little salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
BBQ Shrimp and Grits
Tip: Light up the barbeque approximately one hour before grilling, this will...
Sweet Buttery Scones
Preheat the oven to 180°C/356°F In a mixing bowl, mix to...
Lemon Polenta cake
Beat together the butter and sugar until you get a fluffy & pale...