- Heat the milk until lukewarm.
- Sift the flour into a bowl, make a well in the middle. Break in yeast. Mix with the sugar and milk into a dough. Cover and leave in a warm place for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile peel onions, quarter and cut into slices.
- Melt 40g of Kerrygold in a pan. Add the onion slices and cook over a medium heat until they are soft but not brown. Leave to cool.
- Add 3 tbsp Kerrygold and 1 tsp salt to your dough. Knead everything together again to a smooth dough. Cover in a warm place for about 15 minutes.
- Whisk cream and egg yolks together. Season with salt and cumin. Grease a baking tray (32 x 40 cm) with butter.
- Knead your dough again and roll out. Lay on your greased baking tin.
- Spread onions on the dough. Season with pepper. Sprinkle with bacon cubes and grated cheddar. Pour your cream and egg mix over this. Bake in the preheated oven (electric cooker: 200°C / circulating air: 175°C /gas: see manufacturer) for approx. 25 minutes.
Summer Chicken Casserole
Preheat the oven to 350°F/Gas 4. Place a casserole dish o...
Festive Mince Pie Brownies
1. Preheat the oven to 180˚c and line a 20cm baking tin. 2. In a bowl...
Strawberry Victoria Sponge Cake
Preheat the oven to 170°C. Then grease and line 2 x 20cm springform...