- Heat a fan oven to 200˚c
- Grease a large tray and place the Dover soles on top.
- In a saucepan melt the Kerrygold butter along with the capers and leave until melted
- Spoon the caper butter over the Dover soles and sprinkle with seasoning
- Pop into the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes
- Sprinkle over the flat leaf parsley and a good squeeze of lemon and enjoy with Kerrygold buttered new potatoes and green vegetables.
Top tip: To check that your fish is cooked to perfection; lightly press your finger on the flesh and if it leaves an indent your fish is ready, if it springs back it needs another minute.
Leg of Lamb with Rosemary and Irish Butter
No Easter meal is complete without a roast leg of lamb, indeed it's delicious...
Cornbread Chilli Pie
Heat the oven to 180c. Heat a large, non-stick pan. Crumbl...
Spring Vegetable Risotto
1. In a heavy bottomed pan, heat half of the butter and the olive oil over a...
Grilled Peaches with Pistachio Brittle & Greek Yoghurt
Preheat the grill to high. Line a sturdy baking sheet with parchment...