- Heat a fan oven to 200˚c
- Grease a large tray and place the Dover soles on top.
- In a saucepan melt the Kerrygold butter along with the capers and leave until melted
- Spoon the caper butter over the Dover soles and sprinkle with seasoning
- Pop into the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes
- Sprinkle over the flat leaf parsley and a good squeeze of lemon and enjoy with Kerrygold buttered new potatoes and green vegetables.
Top tip: To check that your fish is cooked to perfection; lightly press your finger on the flesh and if it leaves an indent your fish is ready, if it springs back it needs another minute.
Butternut Squash Gnocchi with Sage Butter Sauce
Heat a fan oven to 200˚c. 1. Tip the squash into a roasting tray. To...
Leg of Lamb with Rosemary and Irish Butter
No Easter meal is complete without a roast leg of lamb, indeed it's delicious...
Cheddar, Sriracha Bacon Jam and Fried Egg Open Sandwiches
For the Bacon Jam:...