- Heat a fan oven to 200˚c
- Grease a large tray and place the Dover soles on top.
- In a saucepan melt the Kerrygold butter along with the capers and leave until melted
- Spoon the caper butter over the Dover soles and sprinkle with seasoning
- Pop into the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes
- Sprinkle over the flat leaf parsley and a good squeeze of lemon and enjoy with Kerrygold buttered new potatoes and green vegetables.
Top tip: To check that your fish is cooked to perfection; lightly press your finger on the flesh and if it leaves an indent your fish is ready, if it springs back it needs another minute.
1. Place a large pan of water on to boil while you start your filling....
Summer Chicken Casserole
Preheat the oven to 350°F/Gas 4. Place a casserole dish o...
Festive Pumpkin and Ginger Cake with Salted Caramel Icing
1. Pre heat the oven to 180c 2. Line and grease 4 cake tins. 3....
Blondies with white chocolate, macadamia nuts and sea salt
Preheat the oven to 200°C top and bottom heat. Line a baking tin (ab...