- Rapeseed Oil
- 2 Pieces of Lamb Neck Fillet
- 1 Pack of Blue Cheese
- 50g Kerrygold Softer Butter
- 50g Watercress
- 1 Jar of Pesto
- A Loaf of Ciabatta or imilar read (sliced)
- 1/2 Bunch of Chives (finely cut)
- Salt and Pepper
1. Heat a griddle pan and drizzle the bread with a little rapeseed oil and lay each piece onto the griddle pan. Cook for 30 seconds each side until you have lovely bar marks on each side.
2. Leave these to one side until you’re ready to serve the lamb.
3. In a small bowl, crumble the blue cheese and stir in the butter until it’s all well combined.
4. In another frying pan heat some rapeseed oil and lay in the lamb, season with salt and pepper, cook for a couple of minutes either side – cook for longer if you prefer it well done.
5. Lay out all the bread slices and pop a spread of pesto on each slice. Slice the lamb into discs and share out amongst the bread slices.
6. Spoon some of the blue cheese butter over the lamb and sprinkle over the chives, the blue cheese butter should run over the lamb.
7. Enjoy immediately!
Chewy Salted Caramel Cookies
Preheat the oven to 190 degrees and line a large baking sheet with a...
Herby Butter Basted Pork Chops
1. In a heavy bottomed frying pan, heat the oil over a medium high heat and f...
Hot Cookie Sharing Dessert
Pre heat the oven to 180c Grease an ovenproof dish with Ke...