- Rapeseed Oil
- 2 Pieces of Lamb Neck Fillet
- 1 Pack of Blue Cheese
- 50g Kerrygold Softer Butter
- 50g Watercress
- 1 Jar of Pesto
- A Loaf of Ciabatta or imilar read (sliced)
- 1/2 Bunch of Chives (finely cut)
- Salt and Pepper
1. Heat a griddle pan and drizzle the bread with a little rapeseed oil and lay each piece onto the griddle pan. Cook for 30 seconds each side until you have lovely bar marks on each side.
2. Leave these to one side until you’re ready to serve the lamb.
3. In a small bowl, crumble the blue cheese and stir in the butter until it’s all well combined.
4. In another frying pan heat some rapeseed oil and lay in the lamb, season with salt and pepper, cook for a couple of minutes either side – cook for longer if you prefer it well done.
5. Lay out all the bread slices and pop a spread of pesto on each slice. Slice the lamb into discs and share out amongst the bread slices.
6. Spoon some of the blue cheese butter over the lamb and sprinkle over the chives, the blue cheese butter should run over the lamb.
7. Enjoy immediately!
Cheddar, Sriracha Bacon Jam and Fried Egg Open Sandwiches
For the Bacon Jam:...
Blondies with white chocolate, macadamia nuts and sea salt
Preheat the oven to 200°C top and bottom heat. Line a baking tin (ab...
Chicken & Ham Pie
Preheat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas Mark 6. In a heavy b...
Kerrygold Chocolate Porter Cake
Heat the oven to 160˚ and grease and line a 6 inch-deep cake tin....
Butternut Squash Gnocchi with Sage Butter Sauce
Heat a fan oven to 200˚c. 1. Tip the squash into a roasting tray. To...
Chargrilled Chicken Skewers with Avocado, Coriander and Lime Butter
1. In a large bowl, add the chicken, spices, oil, lime juice and season gener...