- 350g Plain Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 100g Kerrygold Unsalted, melted
- 100g Light Brown Sugar
- 100g Granulated Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 100g Creme Fraiche
- 1 Medium Banana, Over Ripe, Mashed
- 200g Blueberries
- 1 tbsp Oats
- Preheat the oven to 200C/ 180C Fan/ Gas 5. Line a 12 hole muffin tin with muffin cases.
In a large mixing bowl, mix together both the sugars with the melted butter, add the eggs, mashed banana and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Weigh the flour, mixing through the ground cinnamon and baking powder. Gradually add this to the wet ingredients to form a thick smooth batter before adding the blueberries. Carefully divide the mixture between the 12 muffin cases and sprinkle a little of the rolled oats on top.
- Bake on the middle shelf for 22-24 minutes until risen and golden. Use a bamboo skewer to check the batter is fully cooked.
- Allow to cool in the baking tray before serving. Great eaten warm but just as good once cool for a breakfast on the go.