- 350g Plain Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 100g Kerrygold Unsalted, melted
- 100g Light Brown Sugar
- 100g Granulated Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 100g Creme Fraiche
- 1 Medium Banana, Over Ripe, Mashed
- 200g Blueberries
- 1 tbsp Oats
- Preheat the oven to 200C/ 180C Fan/ Gas 5. Line a 12 hole muffin tin with muffin cases.
In a large mixing bowl, mix together both the sugars with the melted butter, add the eggs, mashed banana and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Weigh the flour, mixing through the ground cinnamon and baking powder. Gradually add this to the wet ingredients to form a thick smooth batter before adding the blueberries. Carefully divide the mixture between the 12 muffin cases and sprinkle a little of the rolled oats on top.
- Bake on the middle shelf for 22-24 minutes until risen and golden. Use a bamboo skewer to check the batter is fully cooked.
- Allow to cool in the baking tray before serving. Great eaten warm but just as good once cool for a breakfast on the go.
Blueberry and Banana Muffins
Preheat the oven to 200C/ 180C Fan/ Gas 5. Line a 12 hole muffin tin...
Chestnut and Mushroom Pie
Preheat the oven to 200°C. Add 250g strong plain flour an...
Kerrygold Christmas Fudge
1. Grease and line an 18cm square tin with baking paper 2. Tip the sug...
Cheddar, Sriracha Bacon Jam and Fried Egg Open Sandwiches
For the Bacon Jam:...