- 200g Self Raising Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Caster Sugar
- 3 Large Eggs
- 20g Kerrygold Salted Butter, melted
- 200ml Semi-Skimmed Milk
- 150g Blueberries
- 1 tbsp Oil for frying
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together. Gradually add the flour to form a thick batter.
- Melt the butter and mix well through the batter along with the baking powder and blueberries.
Heat a large non stick frying pan over a medium heat with a little oil, ladle in small amounts of batter - work in batches
of two to three to avoid them sticking together.
- Fry for 2-3 Minutes each side until golden brown, it's ready to flip when small bubbles appear on the pancakes.
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas Mark 5. Mix together the butter, gar...
Chicken & Waffles with Maple and Bacon Butter
1. Slice each chicken breast into four strips on the diagonal to increase sur...