- 400g Baby Carrots, halved lengthways
- 1 Large Orange, half slice and half for juicing
- 30g Kerrygold Salted Butter
- Handful of Fresh Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- In a large non stick frying pan add the carrots as a single layer and pour over enough water, just before the level of the carrots.
- Slice half the orange and add the slices to the pan and juice the other half. Add the butter and thyme before placing over a medium heat.
- Bring to a simmer and cook until the water has evaporated, this should take around 10 minutes.
- With only butter left behind, caramelize the carrots gently over 3-4 mins. Serve along side your favourite sunday lunch.
1. Preheat the oven to 210C/190 C Fan/Gas Mark 6. Line a large baking tray wi...
Grilled Peaches with Pistachio Brittle & Greek Yoghurt
Preheat the grill to high. Line a sturdy baking sheet with parchment...
Festive Mince Pie Brownies
1. Preheat the oven to 180˚c and line a 20cm baking tin. 2. In a bowl...