- 8 lamb chops, well cleaned bones
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- 1 tsp coriander, ground
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- For the butter:
- 30g Kerrygold Salted Butter, room temperature
- 1 tsp harissa paste
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, finely chopped
- To Serve:
- Fresh mint sprigs
- Lemon wedges
- Pomegranate seeds
- Watercress leaves
1. With clean hands, thoroughly rub the dry spices into the lamb along with the oil and marinate for a minimum of 20 minutes, the longer the better.
2. Heat a chargrill pan over a moderately high heat, grill the lamb chops for three minutes each side for a blushing pink or 5 to 6 minutes for well done. Rest them in a warm place for 5 minutes.
3. In a saucepan melt the butter, harissa paste and coriander together for a few minutes until starting to bubble.
4. Arrange the lamb chops on a serving platter, dress with fresh mint leaves, pomegranate seeds and watercress. Drizzle over the melted butter and serve immediately.
Grilled Lamb Steaks with Rosemary and Garlic Butter and Charred Asparagus
Heat a frying pan and add the rapeseed oil, also heat a griddle pan r...
Roast Lamb with Rosemary and Garlic Butter
1. Preheat the oven to 210C/190 C Fan/Gas Mark 6. 2. Mix together the...
Kerrygold Christmas Fudge
1. Grease and line an 18cm square tin with baking paper 2. Tip the sug...