- 8 lamb chops, well cleaned bones
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- 1 tsp coriander, ground
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- For the butter:
- 30g Kerrygold Salted Butter, room temperature
- 1 tsp harissa paste
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, finely chopped
- To Serve:
- Fresh mint sprigs
- Lemon wedges
- Pomegranate seeds
- Watercress leaves
1. With clean hands, thoroughly rub the dry spices into the lamb along with the oil and marinate for a minimum of 20 minutes, the longer the better.
2. Heat a chargrill pan over a moderately high heat, grill the lamb chops for three minutes each side for a blushing pink or 5 to 6 minutes for well done. Rest them in a warm place for 5 minutes.
3. In a saucepan melt the butter, harissa paste and coriander together for a few minutes until starting to bubble.
4. Arrange the lamb chops on a serving platter, dress with fresh mint leaves, pomegranate seeds and watercress. Drizzle over the melted butter and serve immediately.
Strawberry Victoria Sponge Cake
Preheat the oven to 170°C. Then grease and line 2 x 20cm springform...
1. Preheat the oven to 210C/190 C Fan/Gas Mark 6. Line a large baking tray wi...
Spring Vegetable Risotto
1. In a heavy bottomed pan, heat half of the butter and the olive oil over a...
Smoked Haddock Corn Chowder
Why not try Clodagh McKenna's fantastic Smoked Haddock Corn Chowder recipe?...