- 8 lamb chops, well cleaned bones
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- 1 tsp coriander, ground
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- For the butter:
- 30g Kerrygold Salted Butter, room temperature
- 1 tsp harissa paste
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, finely chopped
- To Serve:
- Fresh mint sprigs
- Lemon wedges
- Pomegranate seeds
- Watercress leaves
1. With clean hands, thoroughly rub the dry spices into the lamb along with the oil and marinate for a minimum of 20 minutes, the longer the better.
2. Heat a chargrill pan over a moderately high heat, grill the lamb chops for three minutes each side for a blushing pink or 5 to 6 minutes for well done. Rest them in a warm place for 5 minutes.
3. In a saucepan melt the butter, harissa paste and coriander together for a few minutes until starting to bubble.
4. Arrange the lamb chops on a serving platter, dress with fresh mint leaves, pomegranate seeds and watercress. Drizzle over the melted butter and serve immediately.
Chocolate and Orange Hot Cross Bun Bake
Preheat the oven to 180c. Spread the Kerrygold butter and...
Chestnut and Mushroom Pie
Preheat the oven to 200°C. Add 250g strong plain flour an...