- 8 Sausages (500g)
- 2 Sweet Corn Cobs, sliced 1 inch thick
- 2 Red Peppers, chunky slices
- 300g Baby Potatoes, halved
- 2 Small Red Onions, quarted
- 400g Chickpeas Tinned, drained
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil
- For the Butter
- 30g Kerrygold Salted Butter
- 1 tsp Wholegrain Mustard
- 1 tsp Honey
1. Preheat the oven to 210C/190 C Fan/Gas Mark 6.
2. Arrange all of the veg on to a suitable roasting tin and lay in the sausages. Sprinkle over the paprika, season with salt and
pepper and drizzle over the olive oil.
3. Roast for 35-40 Minutes until the sausages are golden and the vegetables are tender.
4. Mix together the butter with honey and wholegrain mustard. Add to the hot tray bake and toss through to coat well.
Kerrygold Easy Peasy Fishcakes
Firstly, put your potatoes on to boil and then pop another saucepan o...
Blondies with white chocolate, macadamia nuts and sea salt
Preheat the oven to 200°C top and bottom heat. Line a baking tin (ab...
Kerrygold Chocolate Porter Cake
Heat the oven to 160˚ and grease and line a 6 inch-deep cake tin....