- 8 Sausages (500g)
- 2 Sweet Corn Cobs, sliced 1 inch thick
- 2 Red Peppers, chunky slices
- 300g Baby Potatoes, halved
- 2 Small Red Onions, quarted
- 400g Chickpeas Tinned, drained
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil
- For the Butter
- 30g Kerrygold Salted Butter
- 1 tsp Wholegrain Mustard
- 1 tsp Honey
1. Preheat the oven to 210C/190 C Fan/Gas Mark 6.
2. Arrange all of the veg on to a suitable roasting tin and lay in the sausages. Sprinkle over the paprika, season with salt and
pepper and drizzle over the olive oil.
3. Roast for 35-40 Minutes until the sausages are golden and the vegetables are tender.
4. Mix together the butter with honey and wholegrain mustard. Add to the hot tray bake and toss through to coat well.
Festive Mince Pie Brownies
1. Preheat the oven to 180˚c and line a 20cm baking tin. 2. In a bowl...
Hot Cookie Sharing Dessert
Pre heat the oven to 180c Grease an ovenproof dish with Ke...
Strawberry Victoria Sponge Cake
Preheat the oven to 170°C. Then grease and line 2 x 20cm springform...