- For the Pesto;
- 100g Curly Kale, stalks removed
- 30g Brazil Nuts
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 240g Linguine Pasta
- 30g Kerrygold Salted Butter
1. Bring two saucepans of water up to a boil with a pinch of sea salt
2. Blanch the kale in boiling water for 3-4 minutes, refresh under cold water and drain well.
3. In a blender add the kale, brazil nuts and olive oil blend to a smooth paste.
4. Cook the linguine following the on pack instructions reserving some of the pasta water, drain and add back to the pan with
the kale pesto, butter and a splash of the pasta water over a medium heat. Stir to coat well and serve immediately. Garnish with chopped brazil nuts and grated parmesan if desired.
1. Place a large pan of water on to boil while you start your filling....
Dark Chocolate Pots with Cherry Compote
1. Starting with the compote, add the cherries to a wide saucepan with two tb...
Cheddar, Sriracha Bacon Jam and Fried Egg Open Sandwiches
For the Bacon Jam:...
Baked Eggs with Chickpeas and Spinach
In a large, heavy bottomed frying pan, melt the butter and fry off th...