- 500g gnocchi
- 300g purple sprouting broccoli
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- For the butter:
- 100g Kerrygold Salted Butter, at room temperature
- 30g drained anchovy fillets, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp sage leaves, freshly chopped
- Pinch of black pepper
1. Start by making the flavoured butter, combining the anchovies, paprika, sage leaves and black pepper to the butter. Combine well and set aside.
2. Bring a pan of lightly salted water to a boil and blanch the broccoli stems for 2-3 minutes and drain.
3. In a large frying pan heat up the olive oil and fry the gnocchi straight from the pack until golden. Add the flavoured butter
to the pan along with the broccoli stems and coat thoroughly.
4. To serve, top with peppery rocket leaves and Parmesan shavings.
Parmesan shavings Rocket
Kerrygold Chocolate Porter Cake
Heat the oven to 160˚ and grease and line a 6 inch-deep cake tin....
Kerrygold Spiced Popcorn 3 Ways
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the oil over a medium high heat....