- 500g gnocchi
- 300g purple sprouting broccoli
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- For the butter:
- 100g Kerrygold Salted Butter, at room temperature
- 30g drained anchovy fillets, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp sage leaves, freshly chopped
- Pinch of black pepper
1. Start by making the flavoured butter, combining the anchovies, paprika, sage leaves and black pepper to the butter. Combine well and set aside.
2. Bring a pan of lightly salted water to a boil and blanch the broccoli stems for 2-3 minutes and drain.
3. In a large frying pan heat up the olive oil and fry the gnocchi straight from the pack until golden. Add the flavoured butter
to the pan along with the broccoli stems and coat thoroughly.
4. To serve, top with peppery rocket leaves and Parmesan shavings.
Parmesan shavings Rocket
Cornbread Chilli Pie
Heat the oven to 180c. Heat a large, non-stick pan. Crumbl...
Chicken & Waffles with Maple and Bacon Butter
1. Slice each chicken breast into four strips on the diagonal to increase sur...
Chargrilled Chicken Skewers with Avocado, Coriander and Lime Butter
1. In a large bowl, add the chicken, spices, oil, lime juice and season gener...
Blueberry Lattice Pie
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C/Fan/Gas 5. Lightly grease a pie dish....