- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Onion, finely diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, finely minced
- 150g Risotto Arborio Rice
- 700 ml Vegetable Stock, hot in a saucepan
- 15g Kerrygold Salted Butter
- Small Handful of Fresh Basil Leaves
- 400g Tinned Cherry Tomatoes
- Grated Parmesan to Serve (optional)
- Bring the vegetable stock to a simmer in a saucepan.
- In a large heavy bottomed frying pan, sweat the diced onion down with the olive oil over a medium heat until translucent.
- Add the garlic to the pan along with the risotto rice and saute for a couple of minutes. Ladle in the vegetable stock one at a time and stir until the liquid has been absorbed, continue this way until 3/4 of the stock has been used.
Pour in the remainder of the vegetable stock along with the tin of cherry tomatoes and continue to stir as this simmers away.
- As the risotto thickens season with salt and black pepper to taste and stir through the salted butter, serve immediately.
Festive Mince Pie Brownies
1. Preheat the oven to 180˚c and line a 20cm baking tin. 2. In a bowl...
Roast Chicken with Roast Garlic, Lemon Zest and Herb Butter and Smashed Roast Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Fan 180°C/Gas Mark 6 Cu...
Grilled Peaches with Pistachio Brittle & Greek Yoghurt
Preheat the grill to high. Line a sturdy baking sheet with parchment...