- 1 punnet of raspberries
- 1 can of peach quarters in juice
- 80g Kerrygold unsalted butter melted
- 25 ml water
- 1 sheet of ready rolled puff pastry
- Icing eyes to decorate
- Pre heat the oven to 180c and grease and line a tray.
- In a saucepan, add the raspberries, the peaches, the 40g butter and water. Cook gently until the fruit is just starting to cook, turn off the heat and leave to one side for the filling of the pastry.
- Next, lay out the pastry sheet and cut each sheet into 4 rectangles.
- Turn each rectangle lengthways and start to cut small lines into each side of the pastry, to make the ‘mummy’ bandages. Leave an inch whole in the middle to hold the fruit.
- Place a spoonful of the fruit in the centre and start to fold the strips over the fruit to create ‘mummy’ effect. There should be plenty of gaps to see the fruit and make it authentic looking!
- Pop them onto the tray and brush over the rest of the butter. Place them in the oven for 30 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Enjoy hot or cold!
Kerrygold Christmas Fudge
1. Grease and line an 18cm square tin with baking paper 2. Tip the sug...
Butternut Squash Crumble
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas Mark 4....
Festive Pumpkin and Ginger Cake with Salted Caramel Icing
1. Pre heat the oven to 180c 2. Line and grease 4 cake tins. 3....