- 750g Frozen Leaf Spinach
- 100g Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- For the Pastry;
- 150g Plain Flour
- 75g Kerrygold Salted Butter, room temperature
- 1-2 tbsp Cold Water
- 1 Egg, beaten to glaze
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas Mark 5
2. In a food processor or using fingertips, crumble the butter and flour together until it resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add a little water at a time until you have a smooth dough. Wrap in cling film and rest in the fridge.
3. Defrost the frozen spinach in the microwave, cool and squeeze out the excess water. In a mixing bowl add the drained
spinach, ricotta cheese and season with salt. Mix well.
4 Roll out the Pastry dough to a 0.5cm thick rectangle. Spoon the spinach mix down the centre lengthways and fold the pastry over using the egg wash to seal. Trim the sides and pressed edge of the roll and slice into 10.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the pastry is golden.
Blueberry Pancake Stack
In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together. Gradually add the...
Festive Pumpkin and Ginger Cake with Salted Caramel Icing
1. Pre heat the oven to 180c 2. Line and grease 4 cake tins. 3....
Buttered Orange and Thyme Carrots
In a large non stick frying pan add the carrots as a single layer and...
Kerrygold Spiced Popcorn 3 Ways
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the oil over a medium high heat....