- 750g Frozen Leaf Spinach
- 100g Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- For the Pastry;
- 150g Plain Flour
- 75g Kerrygold Salted Butter, room temperature
- 1-2 tbsp Cold Water
- 1 Egg, beaten to glaze
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas Mark 5
2. In a food processor or using fingertips, crumble the butter and flour together until it resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add a little water at a time until you have a smooth dough. Wrap in cling film and rest in the fridge.
3. Defrost the frozen spinach in the microwave, cool and squeeze out the excess water. In a mixing bowl add the drained
spinach, ricotta cheese and season with salt. Mix well.
4 Roll out the Pastry dough to a 0.5cm thick rectangle. Spoon the spinach mix down the centre lengthways and fold the pastry over using the egg wash to seal. Trim the sides and pressed edge of the roll and slice into 10.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the pastry is golden.
Kerrygold Chocolate Porter Cake
Heat the oven to 160˚ and grease and line a 6 inch-deep cake tin....
Hot Cookie Sharing Dessert
Pre heat the oven to 180c Grease an ovenproof dish with Ke...
Chocolate Hazelnut Challah
1. In a stand mixer with a dough hook attachment, add the bread flour, butter...